"WOOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair - SLOT 1 RE-UPLOADED

Tyrant185

Early preview. I normally wouldn't try someone like Flair as he's so difficult to capture facially and with the hair, but I couldn't resist this year as I wanted to make him a manager for one or two of my originals.

Face isn't final yet, as I'm still working on the detailing for the eyes, as well as the morph. Also the hair is a place-holder for the pics, until I can blend some PT in with a good enough style. I'll post some updates in the near future.

Big thanks to DrVries for pointing me in the direction of a good capture card. Much appreciated, bud.

**Credits**

The Phenome
ArguableAtol22B
Steve Avarro
Ozzmonkey (Refs)

Update *18/01/2013*

Re-upped this with a tweaked move-set and robe for the WM8 attire (added sparkles to it). WCW slot will be up next.

Enjoy, for now.

ricflairfaceupdate3b.jpg

ricflair19911992face.jpg

Royal Rumble 1992

ricflairroyalrumble1992.jpg

WrestleMania 8

ricflairwrestlemania8at.jpg

Survivor Series 1992

ricflairsurvivorseries1.jpg

Barber Shop 1991

ricflairbarbershop1991a.jpg

WrestleMania 24 *Preview*

ricflairwrestlemania24a.jpg

Cheers for replies.

The eye area is still being tweaked, as are the lines on the cheeks and around the mouth. I'm hoping the hair will turn out better than in the pic once I PT it, however I'm thinking that may only work for the current version. As of now I'm thinking:

1 retired slot with suits

1 WWF / WWE slot

1 WCW / NWA slot

Mini update on this, my cap card has arrived but I've had to order an AV component cable so I'll upload some better pics once it arrives, hopefully by Saturday at the latest.

I've been messing around with the detailing and the blending, as well as the eye area and the skin aging / shine. The hair still needs to be done but I'll get to it and hopefully won't have to use too many layers up.

Thanks. Helps a lot, the difference is hyoouuuwge.

I'm starting to consider changing old school Flair's hair to the already bleached one and shortening the length. The way it sticks out diagonally at the bottom is really starting to bug me lol. I'll add some pics and see what people make of it.

Updated again

Tyrant please make a 1990s WWF version with his black, red, purple & green attires plz.

Tempted to turn this into a full 90's WWF version, but I'd need refs on the purple and green attires, mainly for the robes.

Let's see if that can be arranged.

Here's the purple robe from Survivor Series '92:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/wwfsurvivorseries1992ra.jpg

And here's video of that match (courtesy of wwe.com):

http://www.wwe.com/videos/randy-savage-and-mr-perfect-vs-ric-flair-and-razor-ramon-survivor-series-1992-fu-26067345

As for the green robe, here's some video from Brutus' Barbershop:

Hope that helps (lovin' me some classic WWF Flair).

Archived