Classic Great Muta - Petchy & jcsix UPLOADED

jcsix

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work. Any choice of a young Keiji Mutoh too? All Mutoh non-Muta Caws are of his 'Shining Wizard' persona. It would be nice to also have younger Mutoh too.

I'd like to see one too, since I preffered him like that.

Looking for a update on this buddy.

Is this still in works?

Still in the works. Been working on it and just want the last preview to be the final. I need to re-organize my RGH and normal Xbox to make stuff easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I haven't been able to tweak anything for this as I cannot even remember the last time I played 13 due to being so busy recently. I think JC is real busy too, so if this does get finished it will be him doing the work I think. Whether that happens or not I can't really promise anyone, but if it does get completed it'll be a quality CAW.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to tweak anything for this as I cannot even remember the last time I played 13 due to being so busy recently. I think JC is real busy too, so if this does get finished it will be him doing the work I think. Whether that happens or not I can't really promise anyone, but if it does get completed it'll be a quality CAW.

Cool. Thanks for the update Petchy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived