Tips on Creating a multi brand Universe

TheGame32

Hi guys I'm currently running my Universe as normal (Raw and Smackdown). I want to add in ECW (I have tons of caws at this point). Any tips on doing this EX: should I set up ECW as 2 separate major shows like Raw and Smackdown or just one show? Mainly I'm wondering how to get the best results ECW PPV wise. Anyway anyone who has 2 major brands going on successfully I would love to hear what works for you. Thanks.

It is right that editing matches loses the current stories, but from my experience with changing the types of matches is that if you book certain match types week after week they begin showing those types as standard.

Not sure if its 100% true but it happens. I managed to get all of my matches with stipulations each week even stories to go with them. Started with extreme rules matches, a cage match, falls count anywhere. Now Universe sets up my card with ladder matches and table matches too.

This is on standard major shows too. Worked out great since I was doing extreme wrestling universe.

Archived