BHANGRA_MAN's Kevin Nash and DIESEL - UPLOADED ON LIVE NOW .(shocks pts, Iamnomodders pts) (UPDATED 23nd JAN 2013)

BHANGRA_MAN

Both slots uploaded on Live. Thanks for the patience..its finally on Live. Doing faster work than previous years :)

searchtag: bhangra22man

moveset by rewmac

==========================

This is more or less final now both slots. Top neck line increased a tad on nash and iamnomodders PTs applied to diesel with tatoos added on both slots ..tatoo by Shock. Upload tomorrow / Thursday of both slots

Hope this is liked

Well thanks to those are interested. Diesel attire pics to follow around Tuesday next week then hopefully Wednesday upload. Thanks to Shocks PTs from our collab last year which I edited a tiny bit as I spent more on face

Hope the results are liked..Tatoos will be added before upload and thanks to Dre for his wolfpac wolf logo from last year

Also my pics not really doing justice here but anyway hope all is liked

PS thanks to Archer and Raza for PT fixes

Well thanks to Wolfie and Tayanity below for feedback and Jack. Updated now hopefully final Nash face and I hope the same for Deisel. I hope I get more posts now either way will upload this as planned next weekend along with machoman its mine/ Wolfies Hogan after that
Hopefully this will be a quick upload. Thanks to Shock, Wolfie, Fozzy for the feedback and thanks to Raza/ Archer for the pt with the beard fix as the facial hair is partial textured. Rest all manual

Yes its mainly a conversion but I have further tweaked the face. I felt last years was a lazy conversion. I think I like this version more than my SVR11 now. Shock has said he will do a TNA version but I think that will be for his topic rather than this. Will ask Shock or IAMNOMODDER if either are interested in doing diesel wouldn't mind pics of deisel attires I am mainly aiming for 13th Jan upload. No promises on Diesel but will try

For now the only slot to be confirmed will be same as last year. Hope this is liked. Aim is to get both this and machoman uploaded by 13th January

BHANGRA MAN'S Kevin Nash

Diesel Updated faces 22/01/2013

2iazxv7.png

Diesel attires

34ta5qa.png

Nash updated tops with tatoos added

qrch75.png

Nash attires added 12/01/2013

n1bfgg.png

k4jtp5.png
k1apo4.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/2lnfskl.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great, but the nose morph is still the problem. full face view is very good, but profile (nostrils w & h, angle, forehead depth) are not that correct as it could be. kev's got a pretty big and very straight, narrow nose. nostrils are pretty big and wide as well.

here's some refs of nash's nose

kevinnashvq.jpg

cnt353378w400h300img.jpg

600fullkevinnash.jpg

nashdisplayimage.jpg

nashw.jpg

Cheers Jack I got the layers so can even add the dots to the nostrils not a real problem rest is easily sorted although I dont think the nose angle I can do too much without spoiling the front face shot but most of the rest I can tweak easily. I dont normally have good refs of the profile so cheers. A quick update be posted in the next day or so before I move onto attires so please look out again ;)

@anyone Iamnomodder will be doing a few diesel attires

@Tayanity not much I can do to make the hairline more receding as that is the in game hairline although I can add the sideburns and hopefully after adjusting the forehead depth it might get the effect you are after. This will still be a quick upload as I got others I want to focus on as well

thank you for your attention, Bhangra. i know we had this conversation couple of years ago, so i don't want to be annoying. not trying to "steal the spotlight" here. just posting to show what i meant. nostril angle and the distance between the nose and the upper lip.

2004sm.jpg

eg1pznrlmtiowwemondayni.jpg

42738489x550.jpg

maybe something like this:

15500902.jpg

sorry for the quality.

ps. forgot to say. kev's got pretty small ears. they are tiny comparing to taker's, for example.

pps. i know, maybe it's too many advices from the guy with 3+ messages. pardon

thanks for comments and

@shockstar don't know he had planned to use my machoman I can easily give Nash as well you will have to ask

@jack dont worry. I forgot that chat but now i remember we had that chat after I uploaded or about to upload so I wasn't willing to do much at that point. This time you have mentioned it earlier so no problems from there. I did get what you mean :) so will do the tweaks

Liking it a lot man, and definitely happy to do a tna era Nash. Also @nomodder, that last pic of diesel is actually the best pic of his forearm tat lol, might have to try actually draw that for the wcw slot. Last year just used designs as could only get blurry refs.

Thanks Shock and Apache and yes Apache those be great

As I had figured there wouldnt be much interest in this nothing to do with the caw as most will use the igm nash. Still expected abit more posts even if people slowly coming back to the boards but I will finish this none the less. Expect Diesel face shots in the next two days

I'm really looking forward to this I hate the in game Nash, I hope your aadding the black wcw attire with the red and white Nash logo on the stomach and red tassels down the side of the legs it was my fav attire on him also is the wwf attire going to be in the same slot?

Well thanks to Wolfie and Tayanity above for feedback and Jack. Updated now hopefully final Nash face and I hope the same for Deisel. I hope I get more posts now either way will upload this as planned next weekend along with machoman its mine / wolfies Hogan after that. Updated first post

IAMMODDERS attires to follow

@Apache that is fine

Archived