NFL/NCAA Thread

RVF

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Star Lotulelei is gonna be a boss straight away. Teo is gonna be a bust, I think. Jarvis Jones will be a star if he stays healthy, and tavon austin is a desean jackson clone who can actually play receiver (unlike his counterpart)

:o Don't say that!

I really hope he's not but, I can definitely see it happening. This last year at ND has been a fluke for him. Before this year he had zero interceptions. He's not that fast, his instincts aren't that great..I hope he isn't a bust but I can definitely see it happening. Especially if an organization like the Raiders picks him up.

The Panthers should be thankful that he didn't enter last years' draft as Teo was ranked higher than Kuechely, and they would have likely picked him instead. LOL

Star Lotulelei is gonna be a boss straight away. Teo is gonna be a bust, I think. Jarvis Jones will be a star if he stays healthy, and tavon austin is a desean jackson clone who can actually play receiver (unlike his counterpart)

:o Don't say that!

I really hope he's not but, I can definitely see it happening. This last year at ND has been a fluke for him. Before this year he had zero interceptions. He's not that fast, his instincts aren't that great..I hope he isn't a bust but I can definitely see it happening. Especially if an organization like the Raiders picks him up.

How do you mean?

I'm hoping my team (Ravens) can pull of the W against the Colts. We might be the favorites in theory but how we've been playing as of late, idk.

It seems like the Patriots are going to beat the Texans, but I'll root for the underdogs here, because a complete Baltimore defense of Lewis, Suggs, and Reed could contain Arian Foster.

I hope Indy's offensive line gives Luck enough time to throw and his WR's get open to make big plays, and first and second down are crucial for this game because they need to start converting damn plays. I believe Andrew can get it done even though his accuracy is taking a hit, the only thing I fear is him going down because of the terrible ass O-line. The defense is self-explanatory, it's terrible, period, and needs to step up today to pull off the victory, because I REALLY want to see Luck vs. Peyton next week.

Archived