[PS3] Judders Arenas (RAW is WAR (April 7th, 1997) Uploaded)

Judders

I suggest you for the WM X-Seven arena use 2 256*256 logos

One for the sidewalls and the other for the ring logos

And use the WWE logo instead the WWF one

The logo on the lowertron with designs

So it wouldn't look blurry in match

But after all it's your decision...

That's exactly what I am doing. The side walls are one 256, but I might be able to squeeze in a WWF logo. Going to try that tomorrow.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your "In Your House" arena looks money.

I really wish THQ would of included the option for us to turn off the mini trons. It would of definitely benefited for the IYH arena and a few others.

I know I've asked you this before, Judders.

But it would really be such a blessing for you to do a textured 2013 Raw/SmackDown arena. Saturday Morning Slam and Superstars would be a bonus, but just having those two updated arenas with your skills would be amazing.

As far as I know, no one has nailed the updated Raw/SmackDown HD set yet.

I agree. All the created arena's would have benefited from the mini tron animations being able to switch on or off. Stupid move by THQ/Yukes to not have that option in there.

I don't feel as though I'd use the updated TV arenas, so creating them isn't something I fancy doing. The Mental is doing them though I believe. I helped him out with some ring aprons.

I agree. All the created arena's would have benefited from the mini tron animations being able to switch on or off. Stupid move by THQ/Yukes to not have that option in there.

I don't feel as though I'd use the updated TV arenas, so creating them isn't something I fancy doing. The Mental is doing them though I believe. I helped him out with some ring aprons.

I already uploaded a textured Raw and Main Event both accurate as possible

I finished the textured Superstars and SmackDown thanks to your aprons

For Saturday Morning Slam, it's not a priority to redo it

I ask can you try custom ring it mighty morphin power ranger combin center here pic

If you want more look up Google but just asken because I have the caw not this plus I turn as wwe version.

ARCHIVE POST #1

WresleMania IX

Here is my attempt at a WrestleMania IX arena. I could have gone with the default no stage, but that wouldn't have set it apart from any of the other versions. I photoshopped the entrance gate myself, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. It got slightly pixelated as I tried to incorprate the WWF turnbuckle logo, but not overly so. Didn't have enough layers left on the ring to allow more gold detailing on the ring posts.

Screen Name: CJudders
Tags: WLF, WWF, IX, Judders

WWF SummerSlam '92

I call it SummerSlam '92, but it could be used for any as there is no date on it. I label it as '92 because of the entrance way. Watched a video of the Wembley entrance, and they had a couple of metal girders either side of the curtain with an illuminated SummerSlam logo above on a black background. I only made one girder either side, as I wanted to include the blue curtain and have it be slightly visible. The logo on the ring apron is annoying as hell, couldn't stop it being pixelated slightly, and for some reason the top of the E doesn't seem to line up even though the rest does. Either way, it's a SummerSlam for ya peeps.

Tags: WLF, WWF, Slam, Judders

WWE Old School RAW 2010 (Textured)

I made the texture for the entrance way a while back, but only now have got round to uploading it. I think it works well, hope other people like it too.

Tags: WLF, WWE, WWF, Judders

WWF Mid-90's {v.1 & v.2} (Textured)

This is two arena's uploaded, as I couldn't decide which version of the ring apron I wanted... So I made both. Using the new method Kim helped with, I edited my aprons slightly to the ones he uploaded already for me. So these are completely done by me, textures and all. Also used a new version of the Neon Entrance way that I made on Photoshop. Version 3 is coming, with a mix of both ring aprons.

Tags: WLF, WWF, 90's, Judders

WWF Saturday Night's Main Event (Textured)

Extremely happy with how the aprons have come out on this, the blue colour while not completely perfect is so much better than the previous Challenge and Superstars aprons I made (those will be updated very soon). The entrance way is not as clean as I'd like it, but to get the WWF logo on the turnbuckles, I have to fiddle a bit. Really happy with the SNME logo too, made it from scratch myself.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, SNME, Judders

WWF The Main Event (Textured)

Much the same as above, hope you enjoy. The Main Event logo was referenced off of YouTube, and I was sure to check that the "Main" and "Event" were both white. Logo remade completely by me.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, TME, Judders

WWF WrestleFest Arcade (Textured)

This is one off of the video game arena's list. I'm quite happy with how this came out, hope you all enjoy... Not my finest Highlight Reel editing though Posted Image

Keywords: WLF, WWF, Fest, Judders

WCW Thunder {2000 Onwards} (Textured)

So this is basically just changing the aprons, logo's and mat colour from the Nitro 2000 arena I made. I checked a video of later Thunders and they did it with the same arena set up as Nitro, probably taped it on the same day. This is out before the original Thunder setup because I still can't settle on anything I like for that, and this was more basic. Hope someone likes it.

Keywords: WLF, WCW, Judders

WCW Nitro {2000 Onwards} (Textured)

Here's the Nitro arena used from around 2000. The set up of the stage area sucked big time, and I looked at a few video's to see if it changed, but no.

They basically had a tron and entrance way underneath in the middle, then a massive... It looks like a projector screen, that started one side and went all the way behind over to the other side. They would flash up Nitro logo's in random places throughout the night on that sheet. I couldn't do that on here, and I had to place a couple of WCW Nitro logo's on the stage otherwise it would have been a plain gray walls and mini-tron with a titan-tron above it. I also wish we could put some designs on the mats outside the ring, but again we can't. I photoshopped the ring apron because I couldn't find a decent reference of the full design anywhere. I know the flames aren't exactly as they were, but they look good.

If anyone has any suggestions re the stage, I'm open to them.

Keywords: WLF, WCW, Nitro, Judders

WCW Nitro v.1.02 (Textured)

So when I originally made this, I was missing the gray Nitro logo on the entrance way and announce table. Thanks to Krad, I've got it now. So re-worked the arena a bit, as I still only like to use two 256x256 images, to include that logo. This is finished now, so no v. 1.03 Posted Image

I've uploaded it as WCW Nitro v/1.02 on CC, as some may prefer the original with colour logos.

Keywords: WLF, WCW, Nitro, Judders

Shotgun Saturday Night (Textured)

So here's a Shotgun Saturday Night arena. It's got a textured ring apron and WWF logo on the corner, but other than that it's pretty bare. Reason I did that is because these took place in nightclubs, train stations and bars when it first started, so there was no announce table or entrance way etc... I think it looks great. The apron itself was modeled on an apron I saw on a toy ring, not sure it's even real, but it still looks good.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, SSN, Judders

Superstars of Wrestling (Textured)

Here you go peeps, another variation. This time old school Superstars.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, SOW, Judders

WWF Wrestling Challenge (Textured)

I think the blue I used on the apron is too dark for these, something I can fix later but for now it's uploaded.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, WC, Judders

Royal Rumble (Textured)

One of my all time favourite rings, and my favourite event of the WWF/E calendar. The apron texture for this one was taken from Undertaker's apron resource thread, as it was near perfect. I saturated the colour a bit more, but other than that and converting it to DDS, credit to him for it.

UPDATE: Toned down the size of the WWF logo on the entrance way. Looks better now, I think. Still in the video though.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, RR, Judders

Survivor Series (Textured)

Here's Survivor Series. Not overly happy with the quality of the logo, but I couldn't find any hi-res versions when I was making the apron to send to Kim. Thanks to him again.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, SS, Judders

PrimeTime Wrestling (Textured)

This is the first of the "small middle banner" rings I'm making. It's turned out alright, but the effect I added to it when making it in Photoshop might have been a little much. Still looks pretty decent though. As it's a bit more of an "old school" program, I left the stage and ramp grey. If you prefer you can change it to be blue or black.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, PTW, Judders

King of the Ring (Textured)

OK, this is my first attempt at an arena with PT files imported by Kim666 using Breinj's tool. You may notice the KotR logo doesn't quite line up. No matter what I did when creating the arena, it would not line up. Even when looking perfect on the apron preview. I'll try and fix that, but for now this is on CC. I will eventually change the logo on the entrance way to the gradient WWF logo too, but didn't want to overload my requests to Kim.
UPDATE: Fixed the alignment of the King of the Ring logo. Oddly didn't match up on the preview, but did in game. Re-Upped with it fixed. Ignore it in the video ;)

Keywords: WLF, WWF, KOTR, Judders

NWA on TBS

I've finished my conversion of Flair2K's brilliant NWA on TBS, and it's uploaded to CC.

Keywords: WLF NWA TBS Judders

WWF In Your House

Only used 2 High Res logo's. Hope you all enjoy.

Keywords: WLF, WWF, IYH, Judders

There is a way to convert a 360 arena to work on PS3. It involves knowing a little about the arena, like what stage is uses. You need to have a single arena saved, with the stage that the 360 file is going to use. Then essentially you get the 360 file, run it through lefluffie and you can put it on the PS3. You need to upload it to CC and re download it though, because it will always revert to the name of the arena you had in there originally if you don't.

I'm not aware of how it can be done the other way, but if it works one way, I'm sure it'd be possible to do it the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived