Wrestle Parade ("My Little Superstars" created arena showcased)

Hikari☆Hana

WrestleParadeLogo02.png

(Now with logo!)

Here are some created wrestlers! Currently, fifteen are uploaded onto Community Creations. If people are interested in my created wrestler work, I may upload specific characters but I don't want to make any concrete guarantees. I have largely a female dominated roster, but I do make my share of male wrestlers, they just don't really hold much priority. Anyway!

All uploaded characters will have the search tag "HidamariBread."
Please send me a PM if you would like their theme music.

"Miracle Butterfly" Ayumi Nagare (UPLOADED!)

AyumiNagare.png

AyumiNagare01.png
AyumiNagare02.png
1152v.jpg

Anaka Nava (UPLOADED!)

AnakaNava.png

First, I would like to give credit to SimplyJay for her attire inspiration. His Inno caw last year was pretty fantastic, so I borrowed elements from it. He's an awesome friend!
AnakaNava01.png
AnakaNava02.png
YoNkH.jpg

"Wrestling Royalty" Brittany Kraft (UPLOADED!)

BrittanyKraft.png

BrittanyKraft01.png

BrittanyKraft02.png

hBtSGgn.jpg

Jessica Octane (UPLOADED!)

JessicaOctane.png

JessicaOctane01.png

JessicaOctane02.png

HD1v9Ub.jpg

"Wild Gun" Leslie Flare (UPLOADED!)

LeslieFlare.png

LeslieFlare01.png
ed5FK.jpg

"Miss Nyaadorable" Mari Pan (UPLOADED!)

MariPan.png

MariPan01.png
ne3UB.jpg

Megan Van Horne (UPLOADED!)

MeganVanHorne.png

MeganVanHorne01-1.png

MeganVanHorne02-1.png

LBBYj9T.jpg

Michelle Rochefort (UPLOADED!)

MichelleRochefort.png

MichelleRochefort01.png
MichelleRochefort02.png
usTuO.jpg

Penelope Lea (UPLOADED!)

PenelopeLea.png

PenelopeLea01.png
PenelopeLea02.png
kWcDE.jpg
PenelopeLea28.png
Added the last screenshot if anyone wanted a closer look at her tights for that attire.

Strawberry Sookie (UPLOADED!)

StrawberrySookie.png

StrawberrySookie01.png

StrawberrySookie26.png

eCHBk.jpg

"True Love's Avenger" Valorie Evans (UPLOADED!)

ValorieEvans.png

ValorieEvans01_zpsa3e43b5b.png

ValorieEvans02_zpsa85b5327.png

y4dv4m9.jpg

---

WrestleCrusadeLogo_zpsb1e72c1f.png

Bison Kawasawa (UPLOADED!)

BisonKawasawa.png

BisonKawasawa01.png
BisonKawasawa02.png
BisonKawasawa13.png
n9l8d.jpg

The afro attire is meant to be a younger version of Bison, before he lost his hair in a stipulation match in Mexico.

Greg Jones (UPLOADED!)

GregJones.png

GregJones01.png

GregJones02.png

sMTxLA5.jpg

Grizzly White (UPLOADED!)

GrizzlyWhite.png

GrizzlyWhite01.png

GrizzlyWhite02.png

4c28aNT.jpg

The Notorious K.Y.N. (UPLOADED!)

NotoriousKYN.png

KYN01.png

KYN02.png

KYN13.png

KYN14.png

ejtG6qR.jpg

---

I still have a few more characters to showcase, but none are exactly finished yet. So expect more one the way!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your work is truly exceptional. Properly executed on every end. The use of in-game designs over paint tool ones for attires is something I take into a lot consideration, specially when it works flawlessly. Brings be back to the SVR '07, '08 days where people had to think out of the box with what was given.

What stands out more for me on Ayumi Nagare is her face morphing. She looks legitimately like a Japanese woman, and I know how difficult it can be to morph that effectively in the game. As far as the attire goes, I like how the butterflies warps around her top and tights, providing a nice flow overall.

Anaka Nava appears to be the be the combination of power and technique. I enjoy the simplicity of her kick-pads. The third attire has too much pink for my taste but other than that the layout is well executed with the vertical and horizontal lines.

Well done on Michelle's top. I really like the symmetry on her whole attire.

I like how you did Penelope Lea's with the rips on it. She seems to have this edgy persona in contrast to your other creations.

Kawasawa is synonym to Strong Style. Not too found with the afro but the quality of the attire overcomes it. :P The pun with the horns always work perfectly.

Looking forward to your next ongoing projects with high anticipation.

Your work is truly exceptional. Properly executed on every end. The use of in-game designs over paint tool ones for attires is something I take into a lot consideration, specially when it works flawlessly. Brings be back to the SVR '07, '08 days where people had to think out of the box with what was given.

I find it funny that you would be quick to post feedback here Rated, only because I've kind of always thought of the two of you as being different sides of the same coin. I've always thought the two of you had a similar style in your clean use of lines to create fantastic attires that is unique to the two of you. It really stands out from a huge pack and because of that I've always held both of you in the upper echelon of my favorite caw makers.

I find it funny that you would be quick to post feedback here Rated, only because I've kind of always thought of the two of you as being different sides of the same coin. I've always thought the two of you had a similar style in your clean use of lines to create fantastic attires that is unique to the two of you. It really stands out from a huge pack and because of that I've always held both of you in the upper echelon of my favorite caw makers.

Thanks for the kind words, Buddha. Okie's work has always been a huge inspiration for me for and I've always held her in high regard.

Thanks of the positive feedback! I don't really know what else to really say. I did edit the post just now to include larger images of the attires though, so, that's good, right?

That's great, lol. Thanks.

Thanks! ^_^

So, I pretty much spent the last day (sans a couple breaks) paint tooling the logo for an arena. I haven't actually started creating the arena yet, as I still need to paint tool a couple more logos for it before I really dive into it.

WrestleParadeLogo01.png

WrestleParadeLogo02.png

Here's out it looks like all put together on a ring apron. Pretty positive I won't place it this big when I get to creating the final product.:

WrestleParadeLogo03.png

Finished my arena!

Wrestle Parade Arena

WrestleParade01.png

WrestleParade03.png

WrestleParade07.png

WrestleParade10.png

WrestleParade09.png

WrestleParade08.png

WrestleParade05.png

WrestleParade06.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z32mXfLies

Then here's Ayumi's entrance, though I'm still playing with my video quality settings. Can't seem to find the settings I used with my old computer. @_@

----

Regarding the Paint Tool question, when it comes to text, I'll do the dot-by-dot method, since if I get it wrong, it will bother the heck out of me. Text needs to look like my source, otherwise I will not like it. However, logos like the one on my Penelope Lea caw (and the unused/unfinished logo next to it), the strawberry I drew last year, and simple blood are free-handed. It really depends on what I'm drawing. I like doing more free-handed work, as it doesn't feel as time-consuming.

Also, once the new DLC is out, I'll probably start uploading people. Don't want to make any moveset edits once I upload a wrestler.

Dot by dot I found helps with learning how to shade freehand paint tools too, at least I've found that to be the case.

I like Ayumi's entrance and the theme doesn't feel out of place either, I'm not super familiar with the character so that probably helps. Going to give a rating on the arena, two thumbs up and two toes :P as you know I don't really like using the mode, but I might have to or ask someone if they can make me one lol.

Archived