• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Blaquedragon

Blaquedragon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

Thanks, and as I said; if my using your face texture is a problem - I won't.

#22 nogoodraida

nogoodraida

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,083 posts
  • Gamertag: RaidaNGP

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Personally i think the morph needs work, even with the texture.. I dont see Gail in this, just an Asian girl.. and that's not cause I have a Gail caw too, or because i had Ravenos up that texture for me, and people couldn't even wait for my caw to be released before they started using it too, even though in Ravenos thread he asks that you let the caw maker that the texture is for use it before anyone else does.. but I guess that's the price I pay for having it up on CC publicly.. looks like you just slapped the texture on the old morph.. i completely reworked my morph.. cause a texture isnt everything.. you need a solid morph underneath and detailing on top. Im not trying to be negative, just giving my honest opinion.. even though Im sure it wont be received that way.

It's true I just placed the texture over my original face - but that's only because I thought my face was pretty good to start with...I can try out another CAW to see if there's a big difference. And I take honest critique seriously...and thanks for what you said...I want my CAWs to be as realistic as possible, just as I suppose all creators do, i'm sorry if I took something that wasn't meant to be used by everyone, and if Ravenos or you are bothered with my using the face texture - i'll get rid of it. I don't want to create enemies - just CAWs

Dude I dont want you to remove anything.. (not saying you stole anything) my entire caws get stolen all the time and I dont care.. Im not mad, I was just making an honest statement is all.. but like I said it was taken out of context cause thats just how it is here.. I agree about the incredibly mature statement you just made.. you my friend have my respect.. Im here to make caws too, not enemys, and I dont have any here cause I ususally mind my own business and stay away from catty b.s. .. I just asked Rav to up the texture for me.. and 1 day later someone else uses it.. I saw this caw when you posted it.. and I had a feeling I would see you use it.. I just got a tad peeved that I was right, and how fast it happened.

#23 Blaquedragon

Blaquedragon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

No hard feelings on this side either...I just remember seeing that texture and thinking "Wow!", then seeing that it was on CC, I just decided to try it out.

#24 nogoodraida

nogoodraida

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,083 posts
  • Gamertag: RaidaNGP

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

No hard feelings on this side either...I just remember seeing that texture and thinking "Wow!", then seeing that it was on CC, I just decided to try it out.

Understandable.. if I didnt know I would have done the same thing.

#25 Blaquedragon

Blaquedragon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

I was debating whether to make a Gail, too-- when I made the texture, Pete tossed me a face morph. It looks good, but I don't know enough about her post WWE career to do attires (and I'm just not as into divas in-game-- if we could inter-gender without hax I'd want to make a really good Trish and/or Lita, but fighting in-game divas is candy from a baby imho).

This looks good. I have noticed... and someone who does more divas, help me out, I might be blind... but it seems like some of the diva hair messes with the morphs. Like the longest hair here. It looks like Gail has a thicker neck in that pic than in the one below it. That'd drive me insane trying to get a likeness.

Which is why I always leave the hair until last...if it looks good without the hair; then the Battle is over. I've never seen her wrestle in TNA, so all attires i'd create would be WWE, or some crazed mutation of WWE, TNA pics, and Fantasy...

#26 WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT

Legend

• Members
  • 7,308 posts
  • Gamertag: WolfgangJT

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hey Blaque..might wanna bring your text size and boldness down...seems like you are screaming..lol.

#27 Blaquedragon

Blaquedragon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

Hey Blaque..might wanna bring your text size and boldness down...seems like you are screaming..lol.

No Problem...thanks

#28 Evofit

Evofit

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,367 posts
  • Gamertag: EVOFIT

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

That looks really good. Divas r hard so good work man

#29 MST3Claye

MST3Claye

Legend

• Members
  • 5,121 posts
  • Gamertag: MST3Claye
  • Twitter: @M_S_T_3Claye

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

This looks good, considering how hard it is to make women wrestlers in the game not look so plastic/barbie/painted doll looking. I'd go with the third hair. It hides any concern about where the hairline is and doesn't make it look like the hairline is too high or too low. I think she's even had that style.

#30 Blaquedragon

Blaquedragon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

That looks really good. Divas r hard so good work man

Thanks for the kind words...updated...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WIP..., Update 10.jan.2013