Multiple PPVs per month stops stories progressing?

invisible man

No idea if this has been asked or addressed...

In my Universe calendar, I regularly have 2-3 PPVs per month for different brands (for example, a WWE, a WWF and a NJPW). I find that stories sometimes start in Universe, often a few on a show and then they die out after only one or two matches. Now, I read/heard that the stories last 4 weeks and end at a PPV or end with a PPV match. It would seem that the stories don't register that there's 4 weeks between, for example a WWF PPV but look for how long is between each and every PPV. So in my case, that's often only 1 week (between, say, an ECW PPV and the week following's WWE PPV). I'm thinking that having PPV's more than once every 4 weeks cuts the stories short for all brands and that stories/feuds ignore what PPV is next and simply looks to end at the next PPV. So, if they're not part of the host show, they're not booked and the story is done away with.

Does that make sense? Anyone know if this is the case?

How in the world are you getting more than one a month? Every time I try doing PPV's for more than one Sunday, I end up replacing the PPV that was already there!

click 'add' on a spare Sunday. Nothing to it :)

I've tried that and it replaces the PPV I already have there. Was trying to add an Attitude Era PPV for my AE show and then one for my NXT show (which I still haven't gotten enough for the roster for) and it replaces the default PPV.

How in the world are you getting more than one a month? Every time I try doing PPV's for more than one Sunday, I end up replacing the PPV that was already there!

click 'add' on a spare Sunday. Nothing to it :)

I've tried that and it replaces the PPV I already have there. Was trying to add an Attitude Era PPV for my AE show and then one for my NXT show (which I still haven't gotten enough for the roster for) and it replaces the default PPV.

Me too! I tried to have Vengeance and HIAC on the same month and Universe Mode wouldn't let me!

What rosters are you using for the new PPV? If you're trying to use RAW & SD for it, that would interfere with the default PPV. I have a custom brand with all of its PPVs (except for one) on the 3rd week of the month and it's not interfering with the defaults.

What rosters are you using for the new PPV? If you're trying to use RAW & SD for it, that would interfere with the default PPV. I have a custom brand with all of its PPVs (except for one) on the 3rd week of the month and it's not interfering with the defaults.

So, does that mean I can't have 2 dual-branded PPVs in a month?

It means that a brand can't host more than one PPV in a month.

It means that a brand can't host more than one PPV in a month.

Oh OK... that's stupid.

you can but you have to set it up right before you jump to sunday ...example my nxt show is saturday so right before i jump to the next show i put it back to what i wanted ! then i press x and jump start to the ppv i wanted ! work for me ( but still pain in the ass to do this it suck ! )

Archived