Who would you wanna be?

Lyriqz ✪

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, my first thoughts were Punk and Daniel Bryan, because they're excellent well-rounded performers that don't fit the mold and made it to where they are the old-fashioned way. I love that. I respect that. But the fact of the matter is, this theoretical decision is to acquire traits that you don't already possess. Bryan is my height. Punk is nowhere near the most physically fit guy on the roster. So I would want to be Triple H. Now, it sounds crazy. But the guy has the height and size and look to be a superstar, no matter who you ask. He's phenomenal in the ring, and his acting can't be touched. He had a great career in the WWE, and now that his wrestling career is virtually over, he's still involved in the company, and he isn't going anywhere. Who wouldn't want that? He's living the dream.

Edge because he had an amazing career with some great matches. I would have loved to be part of those ladder and TLC matches and it would be interesting to feel what it is like to do a spear from as high as the ladder. He was also one of the most hated guys and well some of the scenes with Lita would have been great to have been a part of!

I'd like to be dean ambrose or seth rolins I love deans dark and crazy character and the guy is a GOD on the mic.Rollins because I'm also a big metal fan and listen to the same music he does and he has a cool look.Would have to get used to that voice though...

another one would be barrett I'm a big fan of bareknuckle fighting I'm actually learning it myself with a friend and barrett has a great physique and look to him.That and I love his accent

Paige, so I can play with myself.

We should date then. :shifty:

No way! I have a girlfriend and I'd plan to keep her after my transformation ;)

You sure she would be up for being Lesbian?

CM Punk. I've always been a fan of his and he got me into the straight edge lifestyle a few years ago. The guy literally was my rolemodel. Now, obviously I'm not straight edge anymore lol, but I still respect the shit out of him. If I can be anybody, I would most definitely be CM Punk.

Edit:

I just remembered that when he led the straight edge society I used to tune into SmackDown only for him, I used to mimmic his entrance and I even used to "put my hand to the TV screen as I pledged allegiance to the straight edge society". Lol the guy just oozes badass.

Archived