Who would you wanna be?

Lyriqz ✪

Now, I'm usually not one to open topics for some reason. However, I had a really interesting discussion with two friends lately. We talked about who we would want to be in the WWE. And you could totally see how each of us has a different focus. One said, he would want to be CM Punk because he's a good wrestler and a badass and the internet loves him. One said he would want to be Cena because he's at the top and makes the most cash.

And I didn't really knew what to answer. So I'm interested. Who would you want to be? Obviously you don't need to think like "I pick Punk now I live the exact same life as Punk does". More like, what traits would you like to copy. Which strengths and weaknesses, what kind of spot in the company, what kind of fanbase would you like to have?

I thought about it for a couple of days and I would want to be a Randy Orton copy honestly. He has a great look (inb4homo), he is a great inring performer, is charismatic, has mic skills (and before you hate, he does have them, he just doesn't show them with his current gimmick. And it's not even gimmick related. Maybe he just doesn't care anymore, idk) and has THE presence overall. Honestly, there is not a single wrestler in the entire WWE, hell in the United States with the same presence. He comes in and you know there is a star. Actually scrap that, Reigns has it aswell. But you get what I'm saying. So yeah, I'd definetly wanna have the same traits as Orton and work from there.

But who would YOU wanna be and why?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryan Danielson, why? I've followed his career all the way from him wrestling in high school gyms to roh, plus he's Been the best in the world for the last ten years. Fans gave him that moniker, it's not self proclaimed ala punk, y2j. No one has worked as hard as Bryan has to get wheres he's at, proffessionally and physically. And no one deserves it more than amdrag.

In WWE? Either Daniel Bryan, Shawn Michaels, or the Undertaker. Daniel Bryan is a phenomenal wrestler and a good entertainer - I don't know how he manages to keep a straight face. I can see him carryin the company like Brock carried Big Show on his shoulders. Shawn Michaels has it all, he's a good wrestler and one of the best entertainer. He can fly high, body slam, and even lock on a submission or two. Dude's pretty awesome in the ring. The Undertaker just has that awesome presence. He doesn't have to sell or didn't have to sell when he debuted, and he's a badass tough SOB. And I think he's one of the few wrestlers who managed to stay dynamic since being introduced. Kane's addition added a lot to Undertaker's character, and Taker himself has expanded his moveset.

TNA or overall, it'd be AJ Styles. He's a phenomenal wrestler and awesome in ring. I love seeing his matches.

Archived