nCo Japan

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should Sakamoto be moved to NXT from WWE? The reason I am asking is because Sakamoto is listed for the NXT roster on both Wikipedia (I scrolled down to Developmental Roster on the WWE roster page and Sakamoto is listed there) and the NXT Wrestling roster (on the former FCW website under Superstars) but he isn't listed on WWE's website on WWE's superstar page so it appears that he's been demoted from the WWE main roster to NXT.

I am looking forward to seeing all the excellent CAWs that will be part of this collab topic. Keep up the awesome work! :)

Everything looks awesome. Wish i could go back in time and not trade in my ps3 for a 360. But that Crash Holly....looks nothing like him at all..

Why? Most of these caws are just conversions of the 360 project. I agree about Crash Holly though.

Everything looks awesome. Wish i could go back in time and not trade in my ps3 for a 360. But that Crash Holly....looks nothing like him at all..

Why? Most of these caws are just conversions of the 360 project. I agree about Crash Holly though.

Exactly lol.. they are all originally on 360 dude.. and i agree allso with the crash situation... :cool:

Archived