nCo Japan

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's captures for Gamevolt's Seth Rollins.

I have shots for Ambrose too if you guys think this format is alright. I'll post Ambrose if it's okay.

pyCGT.png

mIclv.png

WvYcf.png

p0eH8.png

VgRyI.png

Let me know if you want the pictures to be bigger also.

Maybe it's too many pictures for the OP...

Atleast 2 attires on 1 picture otherwise you will get into trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If gamevolt wants to completely convert Seth he should change the face skin. He probably used my 2012 formula but my Seth went thru some heavy tweaks since then.

Got it. So should I keep the 360 view or just get the front views + 2 attires on one picture?

Well that depends on how confident you are in your CAWs. A 360 view COMPLETELY EXPOSES a Caw.

If the front looks awesome but the side of a face is totally f**ked up you will see it.

I prefer the 360 view because of that.

Got it. So should I keep the 360 view or just get the front views + 2 attires on one picture?

Well that depends on how confident you are in your CAWs. A 360 view COMPLETELY EXPOSES a Caw.

If the front looks awesome but the side of a face is totally f**ked up you will see it.

Yeah, well these are by no means are my CAWs.

I wanna be the capture guy around here that's all.

Yeah, well these are by no means are my CAWs.

I wanna be the capture guy around here that's all.

I know.

You = NCO JAPAN.

But you have to admit that the capture guy is the one that "exposes" the caws. :) That's something to think about.

Happy Holidays.

I know I didn't create the topic or anything, but The Cap Card pics are a big help DFG.

No problem!

Any way I can help this community. I'm happy to do something.

Gamevolt's Dean Ambrose

mypoo.png

WLiiO.jpg

I put the body shots together to cut down on the images.

*The body shots picture might look little on some monitors so you might need to right click > view image.

nCo Japan Round-Up: Dec 24th (Christmas Eve)

(by ThePacmanClassic)

Important Status Update:- Me ThePacmanClassic will be going away on this Festive Break & won't be back till Thurs or Fri. With that said..the plan is GameVolt will debut here & commence some of his duties on this thread for the meanwhile (mainly Roman Reigns & let's hope Smacktalks releases that formula vid for GameVolt to compete The Shield for PS3 lol).

- More members will be added to 1st post (for security purposes of the thread no more account-holders will be added until I return).

• GEWY, katafoxhound, Big Pete, _HiBye_, THeBirdSolution, AJSim, Santa Codes, Status, TheBoondox, Dazman Otunga, IAMNOMODDER, WFMashUpz, ItalainoFBI, Clique, yohansigned, Dr.Vries, - Thank you very much all people. Thanks Bird & Skinperiod for your formula permission. Thanks Vries for your knowledge.
  • DrugFreeGeorge - Thanks tremendously :dance: for those cap-pics! Giant contribution! Member added.
  • The Big Bang Theory - Thanks for your offer of cap-carding pics! You'll be working alongside DrugFreeGeorge the most it seems. Member added.
  • KartikKannan - Good news it's looking like you may be the or one of the Bray Waytt makers for this right now. Member added.
  • 'ThePrime' - Member added.
  • DeadHaveRisen - Thanks. Member added.
  • TheNewF'NShow - Thanks for all the suggestions & postings. Member added.

Members & account holders coming soon to 1st post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If gamevolt wants to completely convert Seth he should change the face skin. He probably used my 2012 formula but my Seth went thru some heavy tweaks since then.

I know it's Dr Vries last year Rollins (2012 form)

it's looks likie big333gus Rollins which use 12 form

please gamevolt, remake Rollins with the new Doctor form

the new face skin and shape looks so much better :)

Archived