Daniel Bryan by ShatterTheSky. UPLOADED - 6/23/13.

ShatterTheSky

Really not digging that beard on this one, also the regal hair or even the chuck taylor hair (number 2?) is more accurate for current D-bryan. It's what I used, in CAW it looks odd, in game it looks RAD.

I tried the Regal hair, and really liked it. I'll post a picture soon. As for the beard, I'm at a point in which I'd have to start from scratch to get it accurate with the amount of layers I have to spare. I'm not opposed to redoing it, I just don't want to seem like I'm trying to entirely copy The D's face scheme.

dude love the new d bryan he looks spot on in the face, and the attires are awesome, great work, can't wait for this, will he come with a render, if not no biggy i will just add 1 myself :)

I'm in talks with somebody over a render, so it may be a possibility.

The beard colouring and blending isn't really where I want it to be yet, but would this be a step in the right direction?

101_1398_zpsc91c0d04.jpg

yes my god yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, now thats d bryan dude, this is epic.

maybe this could come in handy for whomever may possibly be doing a render :)

http://s16.postimg.org/gcfph6m9x/Daniel_Bryan_2013_Cut_By_Jibunjishin2.png

http://postimg.org/image/ys06el0e9/

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would really add some designs to that front hair line to give it a heavy part look in either direction.

Did you check out the Chuck Taylor Hair as long as it would go in game?
I heavily prefer it over the Regal hair in game. In CAW mode it does mess with the overall look a bit, but I think it's totally worth it once you're moving around.

I would really add some designs to that front hair line to give it a heavy part look in either direction.

I heavily prefer it over the Regal hair in game. In CAW mode it does mess with the overall look a bit, but I think it's totally worth it once you're moving around.

I tried the Chuck hair, and have to say that it has my vote over the Regal hair now. I was hesitant at first, but it looks great once you get it in game. I'll post a picture soon, as well as a preview of another thing I've been working on.

Closer?

Hair1_zps56a2f7b2.png

Hair2_zps852ff769.png

I tried the Chuck hair, and have to say that it has my vote over the Regal hair now. I was hesitant at first, but it looks great once you get it in game. I'll post a picture soon, as well as a preview of another thing I've been working on.

Closer?

Hair1_zps56a2f7b2.png

Hair2_zps852ff769.png

was gonna tell you to use that hair style.

Archived