Caws by Baroness Updated 1-3-13 Shelton Benjamin previewed

The Baroness returns

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morgan and Rude are still being worked...I think I just have been waiting to see if a crotch blur glitch could be discovered because its necessary for Rude and would be nice for Morgan.

Earthquake is Uploaded- pics in a bit

MVP looks awesome and very nice attire choices. Didn't realise Batista and crimson were on live already so will have to dl em later today. Seeing a lot of malenko in that aswell, not a huge fan of the hair choice but limited options. It's either that or go with a shaved hair style and add designs to darken and shape it. Can't comment on honky tonk as never really watched him or that, but like the way you've done the attires, nice idea with the sleeves.

Really great work this year

I hate to be that guy, but I was very disappointed with the attires of Earthquake. Dont get me wrong, its a great caw face and body wise, but I think You rushed it a little. The first attire has the black lines not exactly in the white box, they stand out a little on the right and are to far in the box on the left, No big deal, everybody could fix this. For the second attire, your Back and front PT dont connect, there is a big gap. And at attire three, there is the back PT missing.

I'll fix those tonight...sometimes I forget to double check for the little things. As far as attire 3- what is the exact logo that goes on his back ? I just thought it was earthquake with a tremble line in the front. I can pt that lickety split

The back pattern is the same like on the front, you made it with a few PTs. You made the pattern on the singlet, but not on his trunks if i remember right. The white pattern goes all around his body including the earthquake lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV4yJ-7J_Vg

Hope this will help to see what I mean. Thanks for checking that out, cause this is rly the Quake I want in my universe.

Updated-

Earthquake has been fully fixed but I kept getting booted from CC so I will try to get the corrected Earthquake up as soon as possible.

Chris Benoit started(by accident)- I pretty much just wanted to do some attires that aren't available on live. I actually have Vries Benoit in my collection so whether or not I keep this face is still up in the air. I still need to 'beat' his face up a little and add some more tan.

Typhoon should be finished tonight.

Updated-

Earthquake has been fully fixed but I kept getting booted from CC so I will try to get the corrected Earthquake up as soon as possible.

Chris Benoit started(by accident)- I pretty much just wanted to do some attires that aren't available on live. I actually have Vries Benoit in my collection so whether or not I keep this face is still up in the air. I still need to 'beat' his face up a little and add some more tan.

Typhoon should be finished tonight.

Yay! :D

Updated-

Earthquake corrected is live

Doc previewed

@Rav- the main attires I always liked were his black tights with the word "Wolverine" going across the front and down the side and the Wolverine Claw clutching the words Benoit and 4Real- both easy to pt :)

Archived