MR PPV Rob Van Dam 4 attires face texture and attire texture

legrandcissar

They look a lot like the texture I sent to Kim and he uploaded for me. But I must be wrong as AlLL the credit went to Kim.

Funny that, how everyone seems to assume that every file Kim has uploaded was made by him.

i didn't know am sorry I did not want to disrespect anyone. only i look the kim textures and all I did was download them not sap that was meant for you. but if you want I can delete the creations of the community and issue solved if that bothers you .

They look a lot like the texture I sent to Kim and he uploaded for me. But I must be wrong as AlLL the credit went to Kim.

Funny that, how everyone seems to assume that every file Kim has uploaded was made by him.

i didn't know am sorry I did not want to disrespect anyone. only i look the kim textures and all I did was download them not sap that was meant for you. but if you want I can delete the creations of the community and issue solved if that bothers you .

Just add KRad to the credits.

Just add KRad to the credits.

i did it and i give mi ipologize beacuse did not know

Don't delete the caw or anything. I like seeing what people make with the files. And Don't worry about it.

It just bugs me a little that I've spent a good amount of time taking people's requests for texture, follow the easy guide, send them to Kim for the upload.... And then credit is usually only given to Kim. I think the only files Kim did himself was the first few, undertaker and a few others bits. Everything else on there was stuff other people made themselves and then Kim uploaded for them.

Don't delete the caw or anything. I like seeing what people make with the files. And Don't worry about it.

It just bugs me a little that I've spent a good amount of time taking people's requests for texture, follow the easy guide, send them to Kim for the upload.... And then credit is usually only given to Kim. I think the only files Kim did himself was the first few, undertaker and a few others bits. Everything else on there was stuff other people made themselves and then Kim uploaded for them.

ok thanks i understand and I would not disrespect anyone you have very good caws. and it does take a long time and give you someone to say that anger is yours without having done anything. I understand and again I apologize for not giving you the credit because I do not know that you sent your textures to kim.

Archived