BHANGRA_MAN's Machoman Randy Savage - BOTH SLOTS UPLOADED and on LIVE(17/01/2012)

BHANGRA_MAN

Finally had the time to put finishing touches to figs and download Righteous's moveset. Thanks again Righteous for making it non fan access

Both Slots uploaded on Live and I have checked

Couldn't add thanks to Carpe due to space on comments section but thanks for your base textures bro

KEYWORD: BHANGRA22MAN

Alternatively search machoman and most recent ;)

Hope this is liked :)

==================

==================

Thanks to Raza aka Fix and Archer for the PT fixes

Now than finally the nitro slot..I am hoping to upload both my slots sunday or Tuesday and hopefully Carpe can finish his by than. Hope this is liked and my choice of bandana coloring and attires. These attires were the ones I am more familar with.Thanks to Fozzy for some logos.

Also updated pics of first slot just to show that the blur is gone and I got the cowboy hat on the caw. Hope all is liked

==================

==================

Thanks to fozzy for the WM7 logos base and thanks to Dyno/Ronaldrain for the chequered attire textures all rest me. Oh also thanks to wolfie/dyno for suggestions on how to put the chequered attire together which took time because I left myself fewer layers for the attires. Not shown is the hat and glasses for the attire but there is one for that attire as well

I hope this is liked I am in particular I am pleased with the WM8 attire the gold attire. I took my own pics as it be another week before I could get new clear pics

For a change just a very small teaser of mine/Wolfies hogan of where its at. We got going on all 6 slots facially at least and Wolfie will take clear pics soon and we will start a topic for that.

Anyway for now machoman slot 1 pics and..slot 2 very soon...Oh yeah forgot to say in game pics for machoman as well

PS I had to make the gold attire from scratch with only El Dandys pics to help me as a base for my own textures. Taking parts of photos and joining them then do heavy in game editing with the paint tool felt good making my own paint tool logos. So thanks to El Dandy for the initial pics

Also if anyone asks why I done orange attire well I was going to do the star attire but I couldnt get entrance robe right with blurred area robe so went with this orange attire personally its nostaligic for me as it was one of my favourite matches vs hogan from WM5

PS thanks to Raza aka Fix for the PT fixes

==================

==================

Thanks to Wolfie and TZC now face is what I call final after the tweaks to profile shot. I didnt quiet agree with the nose height as Wolfie has pics to prove I got that part right but other elements TZC was right so I did that ..cheers

Like I said its only the profile has changed. Now I got to work out the attires.. Keep requests coming with quality refs and I will see what I can do

==================

==================

This was originally going to be a collab between myself and Carpe. Some of you may know Carpe had to move house new job so I am doing it myself for now. Fortunately Carpe did manage to give me the base face texture to this from which I have tweaked and done lots of manual detailing on top. I hope this is liked. I thought I show this and see if its final or near there before I start attires as you all may know by now I hate doing attires than going back to the face.

I wouldn't mind textures for his attire in WWE12. Other attires un-decided. I plan on two slots - WWE/WWF and WCW Nitro. I will take requests but be grateful for quality refs which I can potentially use as textures. I am trying to get Shock to help out with some PT work and Fozzymay be able to chip in. Failing that good quality refs be great for me to make use of

Thanks to Wolfie, Shock, Spinebuster (Spiney), Fozzy for feedback

Hope this is liked

PS for those that remember a few games back I did a santa machoman and another game Santa Hogan I been teasing and joking with Wolfie to do that again as we are converting our Hogan from last game and I am making Machoman. I probably wont do it as I am not sure if I can finish this is in time but would be there any interest? :)

BHANGRA_MAN's Machoman Randy Savage

WCW MACHOMAN SLOT 2 NITRO 12/01/2013

2i11qo5.png

update no blurs and cowboy hat by demand

2j1tzmg.png

15y6b08.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/2aguvyp.png

==================

==================

Machoman Slot 1 Attires

nprmvb.png

Little teaser

es6opk.png

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, that looks great...never thought of using that hair for randy before...makes sense considering how thin and stuck to his head his crop was. It would be nice to see his nitro era or early WCW attires. He was knee deep into the slim jim sponsorship and I remember him wearing an attire that was red and yellow with snap into it! All over it. The night he beat flair at clash of champions, he had badass gold and black tights on with the boots and streamers. Always a plethora of nWo and WWF attires on the CC...it's cool you're going in a different direction.

Btw...still anxiously waiting for your Hollywood Hogan...it's always the best IMO.

Archived