Your Superstar Career

Coach_PC

I thought I would start this thread for those that are currently playing as one or two superstars in Universe Mode. I've started this and I find it much more interesting and more enjoyable to play. Plus I seem to get more cutscenes. Think of this thread as a thread where you can post what's happening with your superstar.....kind of like a Career Mode.

First here is how I have my Universe set up:

Monday: RAW is WAR w/ RAW is WAR roster

Titles and Current Champions:

Major Title: WWE Attitude Title held by Stone Cold Steve Austin

Minor Title: European Championship held by Eddie Guerrero

Tag Title: World Tag Team Championship '98-'02 held by The New Age Outlaws

Friday: WCW Nitro w/ downloaded WCW roster

Titles and Current Champions:

Major Title: World Heavyweight Championship held by Ric Flair

Minor Title: WCW Television Championship (custom belt) held by Booker T

Tag Title: WCW World Tag Team Championship held by The Road Warriors

I started in April Week 1 and each show will have their own PPV every month. I am playing as The Rock on RAW is WAR and The Outsiders (Hall and Nash) on Nitro.

April Week 1:

RAW is WAR - The Rock went up against Mankind in the main event. It was a great back and forth match but it took a People's Elbow and Rock Bottom before The Rock was able to pick up the win.

After match: Mark Henry and The Godfather joined The Rock in the ring and beat down Mankind with a steel chair. Is this the beginning of The Nation of Domination?

WCW Nitro - On the debut Nitro The Outsiders went up against The Faces of Fear (Meng and Barbarian). Barbarian went for a tag to Meng but Meng stepped down from the apron and headed toward the back leaving Barbarian to fend for himself. It was too much as Nash hit two Jackknife Powerbombs to pick up the win.

Will post the next shows for my superstars when I have them completed. Thanks for reading and hope everyone likes this thread!!!

This is pretty cool. I'm interested to see where the Outsiders one goes. Btw sorry for kinda hijacking your thread, but can you give me a quick rundown of your WCW roster? I'm thinking of starting one and i need some ideas.

No worries man about hijacking my thread...as long as you post your superstar's career I will let it slide :)

Anyway here is my WCW roster:

Singles Competitors

Ric Flair

Hollywood Hogan

Sting

Randy Savage

Booker T

Stevie Ray

Rey Mysterio

Juventud Guerrera

Psychosis

Dean Malenko

Chris Benoit

Goldberg

Buff Bagwell

Scott Norton

Hugh Morrus

Konnan

Fit Finlay

Billy Kidman

Raven

Lex Luger

Diamond Dallas Page

Curt Hennig

Disco Inferno

Rick Martel

Lash LeRoux

Ultimo Dragon

Tag Teams

The Outsiders (Kevin Nash/Scott Hall)

The Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner/Scott Steiner)

The Road Warriors

The Faces of Fear (Meng/Barbarian)

I think that is all of them. If I missed some I apologize but I think that is it. Good luck with your WCW Universe!!!!

April Week 2

RAW is WAR - After beating Mankind last week, The Rock earned himself a #1 Contender match against Kane tonight for Stone Cold's WWE Title. As Kane was making his way to the ring, Paul Wight attacked him from behind! The attack was too much as Kane wasn't able to muster any offense and The Rock pinned him with The Rock Bottom.

After match: For the second time in as many weeks, Mark Henry and The Godfather came to the ring and helped The Rock beat down Kane with a steel chair.

Winner: The Rock

WCW Nitro - This week one half of The Outsiders was set to take on one half of the WCW Tag Team Champions as Scott Hall took on Animal. The match started quickly with both superstars going at each other. Then Hall went for a clothesline but Animal moved out of the way and Hall nailed the referee! Then Nash came to the ring and with the ref down it was a two on one. Nash delivered two Jackknife Powerbombs and Hall covered Animal and the ref awoke to make the 3 count.

Winner: Scott Hall

What will happen next week? Stay tuned!!

April Week 3

RAW is WAR - The Rock is on a roll after defeating both Mankind and Kane to earn a WWE Title shot against Stone Cold Steve Austin in two weeks at Unforgiven. This week Mankind seeks revenge on The Rock as the two face off in the main event with Mankind having Stone Cold in his corner.

The Rock vs. Mankind w/Stone Cold

Great match once again and mid match The Rock hit the People's Elbow and covered Mankind but Stone Cold got on the apron to distract the ref. The Rock was livid and delivered a right hand to Austin sending him to the outside. Mankind came back almost pinning The Rock but The Rock delivered The Rock Bottom and covered Mankind again but Austin distracted the ref again. The Rock was even more furious and went at Austin but Austin jumped down from the apron and when Rock turned around he walked into a huge DDT from Mankind and he covered The Rock for the win.

Winner: Mankind

WCW Nitro - Somehow The Outsiders earned themselves a #1 contender match to determine who will face The Road Warriors this Sunday at Spring Stampede as they will face The Steiner Brothers tonight.

#1 Contender Match for WCW Tag Team Titles

The Outsiders vs. The Steiner Brothers

The action was fast paced and physical that saw Nash dominate early on Rick. But then Hall came in the ring and delivered a right hand to Nash and then made his way up the ramp to the back. The Steiners dominated the big man for most of the match but Nash came back and delivered a Jackknife to Rick and covered him for the 1...2...3. Despite Hall leaving, Nash picked up the huge win by himself but what does this mean for the tag team title match this Sunday?

Winners: The Outsiders

After match: As Nash was celebrating in the ring a message appeared on the Titantron that said "The end is coming" What does this mean? And has Hall turned his back on Nash? Nash was confused as he just stared at the Titantron.

I'm doing something similar now I'll post something up at some point. I'm controlling 3 characters, 1 AE, 1 diva and 1 current.

RAW is WAR (AE Roster) - I'm currently playing as X-Pac, and am beginning to make a push for the IC Title.

Wednesday Night Heat (Divas Roster) - Just started as Natalya, will be teaming with Beth in a feud with Trish & Lita

Smackdown (Current Roster) - Currently playing as CM Punk, feuding with Cena over the WWE Title.

I'm really enjoying this so far. Are you actually getting these scenes or are you just writing it up for interest

Thanks for the kind words. The after match scenes really happened. The end is coming one I haven't had before so I thought that was pretty cool. I try not to add more for interest but the after match scenes have really happened.

Week 1

Smackdown

CM Punk* (WWE Champion) vs Kofi Kingston

Punk wins after a long, hard battle against Kofi, after eventually hitting the GTS. After the match Punk picks up a 'pipebomb' and begins to talk about how long his reign has been as champion, and yet he still doesn't feel tested. All of a sudden John Cena comes out and tells Punk to test him. Punk laughs at Cena, stating that how many times has he got to beat him before Cena realises that he cannot beat Punk. Cena then smiles at Punk and says one way or another, he's going to get another shot, and this time he won't screw up. Punk sarcastically appauldes Cena, before Randy Orton comes out. The Legend Killer has a few choice words for Punk, before informing Punk he has been told by the RAW GM that next week on RAW, there would be 3 matches taking place, with the winner of each match advancing to a Fatal-4-Way Extreme Rules match including Punk at Extreme Rules for the WWE Championship. Punk looks angry as Orton and Cena head to the back after the announcement.

Heat

Main Event

Trish Stratus (Women's Champion) vs Natalya*

After a long 15 minute battle between these two divas, the multiple time Women's Champion ended up getting the win, after countering the Sharpshooter into an impressive roll-up, scoring the all-important pinfall. After the match, The Glamazon Beth Phoenix comes racing down to the ring, and with her tag team partner Natalya begin doing a number on a now helpless Trish. Eventually Lita comes running down for the save, carrying a steel chair in her hand. Beth and Natalya quickly notice the weapon in Lita's hand and quickly take evasive action, exiting the ring and leaving Lita with her fallen tag-team partner. The Divas of Doom then begin to laugh at their dirty work as they exit the arena.

RAW is WAR

X-Pac* vs Ken Shamrock (IC Champion) - Non-Title Match

Fantastic battle between these two, with X-Pac causing what some might consider an upset in a great back and forth match. Both men got busted wide open during the course of the match. It took two X-Factors to beat the World's Most Dangerous Man, who showed the kind of resiliency required to be a champion in the WWF. Shamrock could have won with the ankle lock, however X-Pac was too close to the ropes. After the match the Corporation came down to attack X-Pac, however the youngster managed to escape the win before being greeted. With this victory after the Intercontinental Champion, surely X-Pac will be soon in line for a championship match?

Rankings

CM Punk - WWE Champion

Top 4 contenders - Chris Jericho, John Cena, The Rock, Brock Lesnar

---------------------------------------------------------------

Trish Stratus - Women's Champion

Top 4 contenders - Nikki Bella, Kharma, Brie Bella, Beth Phoenix

Natalya - Outside the rankings

Bella Twins - Divas Tag Team Champions

Top 4 contenders - Anti Divas (Victoria/Paige), AJ & Kelly Kelly, FCW (Audrey Marie & Summer Rae), Latva Rica (Aksana & Rosa)

Divas of Doom (Beth Phoenix & Natalya) - Outside the rankings

AJ Lee - Divas Champion

Natalya - Possible Contender

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stone Cold Steve Austin - WWF Champion

Top 4 contenders - The Rock, Mankind, Kane, Shawn Michaels

X-Pac - 14th

Ken Shamrock - IC Champion

Top 4 contenders - Godfather, Eddie Guerrero, Road Dogg, Triple H

X-Pac - Outside the rankings

Thanks Coach, you too :)

Oh and if anybody was wondering why I have Smackdown first, purely because I'd already played the first RAW and Heat shows before deciding on this concept and really couldn't be bothered to reset universe for the sake of 2 shows!

---------------------

Week 2

Smackdown

Extreme Rules Fatal-Four-Way Qualifier

Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan

Winner: Randy Orton after an RKO

Chris Jericho vs Brock Lesnar

Winner: Jericho after a roll-up, due to interference from Sheamus

John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio

Winner: Alberto Del Rio...

During the match WWE Champion CM Punk came through the crowd. After Cena hit the AA on Del Rio, the referee went over to the latter, who had managed to roll out of the ring. This gave the Champion the opportunity to run into the ring and hit the GTS out of nowhere on an unaware Cena, who was laid out cold in the middle of the ring. A dazed Del Rio rolled back into the ring and got the one, two, three, advancing to Extreme Rules along with Randy Orton and Chris Jericho to challenge CM Punk for the WWE Championship. After the match Punk had a sadistic grin on his face as he left the ring and slowly walked up the ramp as the show ended. Punk didn't want to have to face Cena again, and his wish had become true.

Heat

Nikki Bella (Divas Tag Team Champion) vs Natalya*

Natalya was not in the best of spirits after her defeat to Trish Stratus the week prior, and looked to vent some frustration out on one half of the Divas Tag Team Champion. It wasn't easy, but the 3rd generation diva managed to lock in the Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring on Nikki, forcing her to submit. After the match Natalya grabbed a microphone and claimed that herself and Beth Phoenix were coming after the Tag Team Titles, and that they don't care who they have to go through to get there.

RAW is WAR

Vince McMahon opened the show to a chorus of boos from the fans in attendance. After going through another attempt to screw Stone Cold Steve Austin out of the WWF Championship, McMahon then turned his attention to the IC Champion, and Corporation buddy Ken Shamrock. He said he would be lying if he wasn't disappointed that he was defeated by X-Pac last week on RAW, however he believed it to be a fluke. He then went on about how X-Pac doesn't deserve a shot at the IC Title, but will instead get a chance to become the WWF Light Heavyweight Champion. McMahon claimed that in the evening there was going to be a 6-Man Battle Royal to determine the new Light Heavyweight Champion.

WWF Light Heavyweight Championship Match

6-Man Battle Royal - Elimination by Pinfall or Submission

X-Pac vs Grandmaster Sexay vs Scotty 2 Hotty vs Eddie Guerrero vs Christian vs Essa Rios (CAW)

Elimination: Essa Rios after X-Factor by X-Pac

Elimination: Grandmaster Sexay after Unprettier by Christian

Elimination: Christian after Frog Splash by Eddie

Elimination: X-Pac after the Worm by Scotty then the Frog Splash by Eddie

Elimination: Eddie Guerrero after a roll-up by Scotty

Winner and NEW WWF Light Heavyweight Champion: Scotty-2-Hotty

After the match Vince begins laughing in the back, before addressing the audience. He claims that perhaps 5 other men was a little unfair on X-Pac, and they done their jobs after being given a little extra incentive to eliminate the popular youngster. Next week on RAW X-Pac will have to meet the Big Boss Man in a Hardcore match, and if he somehow manages to win, he will meet Ken Shamrock in May at Over The Edge for the Intercontinental Championship.

Rankings

CM Punk - WWE Champion

Top 4 Contenders - Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, John Cena

---------------------------

Trish Stratus - Women's Champion

Top 4 Contenders - Kharma, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Beth Phoenix

Natalya - Outside of contention at this time

Bella Twins - Divas Tag Team Champions

Top 4 Contenders - Anti Divas (Victoria & Paige), Divas of Doom (Beth Phoenix & Natalya), AJ Lee & Kelly Kelly, FCW (Audrey Marie & Summer Rae)

AJ Lee - Divas Champion

Natalya - In the Top 5 of contenders.

-------------------------------------------

Stone Cold Steve Austin - WWF Champion

Top 4 Contenders - The Rock, Mankind, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart

X-Pac - 12th

Ken Shamrock - IC Champion

Top 4 Contenders - Eddie Guerrero, Godfather, Road Dogg, The Rock

X-Pac - Just outside the top 5

Scotty 2 Hotty - Light-Heavyweight Champion

X-Pac - In the Top 5

Im gonna wait till DLC 3 is released before I play universe majorly coz after DLC 2 was downloaded my universe was reset, all my teams were gone, etc. But after that, this is what my universe will first look like:

Monday: Raw

WWE Champion: CM Punk

United States Champion: JBL

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Usos

Tuesday: ECW

ECW Champion: Ryback

ECW Television Champion: Eddie Guerrero

ECW Tag Team Champion: The Road Warriors

Wednesday: WCW (Caws)

WCW Champion: Andy Mathews

WCW Hardcore Champion: Bryant Morgan

WCW Tag Team Champion: Jarad Moore and Nick Knightly

Thursday: Raw is War

Attitude WWE Champion: Mankind

European Champion: Shane McMahon

Attitude Tag Team Champions: The New Age Outlaws

Friday: Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion: Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Champion: Sin Cara

'02 WWE Tag Team Champion: Team Rhodes Scholars

Divas Champion: AJ Lee

Woman's Champion: Kharma

RAW IS WAR

WWF Champion: Brock Lesner

IC Champion:The Godfather

Tag Team Champions: Epico/Primo

I am playing as The Rock (attitude) in pursuit of the WWF Championship, The Miz in pursuit of the IC, and ZigSwag after the Tag Titles

In my first show ZigSwag defeated Primo and Epico, nice and easy match.

THen in the main event The Rock defeated CM Punk after Brock Lesner attacked CM Punk (he was accompanying Punk to the ring) Lesner punched Punk and Punk turned around into a Rock Bottom. This was essentially Lesner choosing his challanger for extreme rules

SmackDown

World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus

US Champion: Wade Barret

WWE Tag Team Champions: The APA

I am playing as Mark Henry after the WHC, Justin Gabriel after the US and as The Legacy (rhodes / Dibiase) after the tag titles

Boring first episode for SD, Gabriel defeated Brodus Clay, thats all.

I might try this. It wouldn't take nearly as long as it does trying to play/watch every match that the universe sets up, and to only come out with a few cut-scenes (mainly the same ones repeated.)

I just have a question, though. Do you watch / play any of the other matches, that do not involve The Rock and The outsiders. - Just in case there's cut-scenes to be seen. Or do you skip them entirely. Stupid question, seeing as I'm sure you skip but wanted to ask anyways. - I know I try to watch the matches, but alot of the time, I waste 20 or so minutes on one match and don't even get a cut-scene!. Lately, I've been skipping Raw & Nitro entirely and just playing Sd & Heat.

I might try this. It wouldn't take nearly as long as it does trying to play/watch every match that the universe sets up, and to only come out with a few cut-scenes (mainly the same ones repeated.)

I just have a question, though. Do you watch / play any of the other matches, that do not involve The Rock and The outsiders. - Just in case there's cut-scenes to be seen. Or do you skip them entirely. Stupid question, seeing as I'm sure you skip but wanted to ask anyways. - I know I try to watch the matches, but alot of the time, I waste 20 or so minutes on one match and don't even get a cut-scene!. Lately, I've been skipping Raw & Nitro entirely and just playing Sd & Heat.

I mostly play as The Rock and The Outsiders but if there is another good match I might play it. But usually I just simulate the other matches and don't watch them. I've been getting good cut scenes playing as The Rock and The Outsiders. Usually one cut scene every match...sometimes two.

April Week 3

WCW Spring Stampede - Just this past Friday on Nitro, The Outsiders beat The Steiner Brothers to earn a title shot against The Road Warriors at Spring Stampede. But last week also saw Scott Hall leave Kevin Nash to fight for himself which Nash was able to do and picked up the win. It seems the two...for now...have put whatever differences they have aside because they both come out for their tag team title match.....which will be a Tornado Tag Team Extreme Rules Match!!

WCW World Tag Team Championship

Tornado Tag Team Extreme Rules Match

The Outsiders vs. The Road Warriors ©

The four competitors wasted no time bringing objects into the ring. Tables, chairs, crutches, and trash cans were all used in this one. Hall set up a table in the corner and then sent Hawk through it with a suplex! Hall covered Hawk but Hawk kicked out at 2! Late in the match Hall and Hawk were at it again and Hall delivered two Razor's Edge but Hawk kicked out again! Nash and Hawk were then going at it as Hall grabbed Animal and delivered a DDT onto a steel chair. Hall covered him as Nash delivered a Jackknife to Animal and the ref counted the 1...2...3!! We have new tag team champions!!

Winners and NEW Tag Team Champions: The Outsiders

What will next Friday on Nitro have in store for The Outsiders? Will they still be on the same page and now that they have captured the tag team titles will they put their differences aside?

Only started doing this on a second profile using The Miz on Raw and Sheamus on Smackdown.

The Miz somehow managed to get 2 title shots at Extreme Rules.

First against Daniel Bryan in which he captures the US title, I played that one.

Second title shot was for the intercontinental championship in a match against one of his rivals on Raw. Miz captures the title after a chair shot to Brodus Clay while the Ref wasn't watching.

Sheamus is the current Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown, manages to retain the title after a Triple Threat match with Ziggler and Swagger.

April Week 4 (WWE Unforgiven this Sunday)

RAW is WAR - Last Monday, Mankind was able to defeat The Rock with a little help from Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock and Stone Cold will meet this Sunday at Unforgiven for the WWE Championship. This week, however, we get a preview as the two will go one on one in the ring.

Singles Match

Non-title

The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

This was a great match as the two fought inside and outside the ring. Mid-match the two were fighting on the outside and out of nowhere Stone Cold delivered a Stunner to The Rock! The two eventually made it on top of the announce table where Austin delivered a DDT to Rock through the announce table! Austin brought Rock back in the ring and covered him but Rock kicked out! Austin was furious and got in the refs face and when he turned around he was met by a Rock Bottom! Rock covered Austin and the ref made the 3 count. What a huge win by The Rock heading into Unforgiven.

Winner: The Rock

After match: Rock looked like he was leaving the ring but came back in and delivered some hard stomps to Austin for good measure.

WCW Nitro - The Outsiders defeated The Road Warriors this past Sunday at Spring Stampede to become the new tag team champions. This week however one half of the champions will be in action as Scott Hall will take on one half of The Faces of Fear in Meng. It was announced at the start of the show that Kevin Nash will be banned from ringside.

Singles Match

Meng vs. Scott Hall

Pretty decent match from the start. The two fought on the outside for a while nearly getting counted out but eventually made it back in the ring. Mid-match Animal came to the ring to run interference. Hall hit the Razors Edge on Meng and went for the cover but Animal distracted the ref. Hall went after Animal and the two fought briefly on the outside. This allowed Meng to recover and bring Hall back in the ring. Animal was eventually ejected from ringside and Hall took advantage hitting another Razors Edge to pick up the win. Hall has another victory to add to his resume. How will this settle with Nash? Hall was the one who got the pin in their title match and now he has added another one.

Winner: Scott Hall

WWE Unforgiven this Sunday!! The Rock will face Stone Cold Steve Austin for the WWE Championship!!

Current Champions

RAW is WAR

WWE Champion: Stone Cold Steve Austin

European Champion: Eddie Guerrero

Tag Team Champions: New Age Outlaws

WCW Nitro

World Heavyweight Champion: Sting (defeated Ric Flair at Spring Stampede to become new champion)

Television Champion: Booker T

Tag Team Champions: The Outsiders

Archived