[Kung Fu's CAWs] The Undertaker Face Update (08/01/13)

Kung Fu

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just dl your Hogan and its great. Only thing that keeps bugging me this year, is how THQ messed up the championship belts on caws. I gave Hogan the Eagle Wing WHC and it looks absolutly stupid. Noticed that problem a while ago when I gave Nomodders Koko and Owen the Tag Belts. I think the game doesnt like some morphs this year and expands the belts in a very ridicoulus way. THQ... 1 step forward and 2 back...

• 2 weeks later...

That Mr. America is sweet! Too bad there's no way to get some sort of actual model depth for the back of the mask/hair area, but still... wow. Now I need to put him in the ring with Cena.

Yeah it would be that little bit more realistic with actual hair but we have to make do with using designs, the mask was also done only using designs as well.

this hogan is epic,well done

Thanks, this is turning out to probably be my best Hogan I've made yet and I'm glad that the 2nd slot one is also being well received.

Love it...and the awesome PT.......well done here...

The PT Logos took me a good week to do correctly, in fact I think I redid the boots about 3 times and the tie-dye twice. But I'm really happy with the results and that all the time and effort has paid off.

Archived