Aerostar NowUPLOADED. Psicosis (Nova,SamurayDelSol,Octagon/Blitzkrieg/Juventud Guerrera/Ultimo Dragon/Takuya Sugi/Vampiro All uploaded.)

famousdragon1124

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DLed Sugi and rated 5*. Great job!

thanks..

ultimo looks great, my sugestion though would be just to use paint tools for the mask and not an actual mask so you can use the mohawk hair as his mask spikes

Yea that was my first idea, but when i dnt use a mask the top of the head is not cover by PT. Im trying to figure a way around it..

the top of the head is a pain to paint tool cause you cant move the logo straight up the head you have to move it up on the side of the head. just put 1 on each side to cover it up. only other option is to use that mask that has the hole in the top for the hair to stick out but youll still have to add a design to cover up the skin showing.

the top of the head is a pain to paint tool cause you cant move the logo straight up the head you have to move it up on the side of the head. just put 1 on each side to cover it up. only other option is to use that mask that has the hole in the top for the hair to stick out but youll still have to add a design to cover up the skin showing.

thanks..im going to try that later tonight.

Wow! Great start!

thanks im still having trouble with the body morph...

ultimo looks awesome there, what attires you have planned

1) black

2)green

3)half green half red.

and for the fourth i cant decide...either wcw blue, wcw red, or blue with zebra print. I cant make up my mind yet. I like most of the UD attires.lol

Green attire..after all the struggle i put into adding the mokah, im not feeling the front look of it..s so i might remove it..

29a0y1.jpg

Also for the kickpads..im undecided which kickpad fit the pt better.any help is appriciated..

1zgx2yv.jpg

mexican color attire

25ixd87.jpg

k30v44.jpg Does anybody have seen UD perform as tiger dragon?. Im trying to find the attire for it..

Archived