UFC/WWE Merger EPISODE 3 & 4 ARE UPLOADED!

xkingdazzx

Over the past year ratings have been on a steady decline. After constant pressure from NBC executives, Mr. McMahon is desperate to find a way to increase the viewership, or face cancellation. He tried bringing in stars of the Attitude Era, but so far it hasnt worked. So the only idea he has left is to call up one of his competitors...the president of the UFC, Dana White.

This is an episodic series that currently has plans for up to 15 episodes. I currently have written 6 episodes. I am hoping that I get some feedback from those who try it out so that I know to keep going.

It features a number of storylines, and as a production major, expect a heavy emphasis on production and writing. You will not be disappointed.

In order to play you must have the fan axxess, as I am using DLC in the series.

The main storylines include superstars such as: The Rock, Hitman, Y2J, Lesnar, Tyson, Shamrock, DDP, Orton, McMahon, Farooq, Boss man, Del Rio, Mysterio, Sin Cara, and many more.

Try them out. Let me know what you think. My gamertag is: xKingDaZZx

Tags: xkingdazzx, UFC

**Only on XBL**

I also have another story that my friend writes, using my account. Its called Pride Before Fall. Its pretty good. Check it out if you want. Same tags.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived