Attitude Era Topic *Update 15/12* Headbangers attires finished

Storm of Sand

*Update 15/12* Mosh & Thrasher attires finished

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update 10/12* Droz attires finished and 2 W.I.Ps added

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Update 9/12* Crush, Steve Blackman & "Dr Death" Steve Williams Uploaded

Thought I'd finally post a few of my CAWs based on the Attitude Era. People like Droz and the Headbangers only have 1 Attire so far, Rick Rude has 2, the other 2 may be classic in ring attires.

Jim Neidhart & Jeff Jarrett are ready to upload, but I may tweak their movesets and use them from The Knight

D'Lo Brown W.I.P

313krnk.jpg

Perry Saturn W.I.P *Update* If there's still something not quite right you can keep giving suggestions as they are welcome

2vlqk4x.jpg

Jim Neidhart *Uploaded* Searchtags: THE ANVIL, CAWS.WS

wuf1jt.jpg

Ahmed Johnson

4rfeox.jpg

Jeff Jarrett (Credit to IAMNOMODDER for the CAW Template, Tweaked by me)

*Uploaded* Searchtags: JARRETT, CAWS.WS

33lpe04.jpg

Crush (Credit to IAMNOMODDER for his Crush used as a template, tweaked by me)

*Uploaded* Tags: CRUSH,CAWS, SOS

9062qq.jpg

"Dr Death" Steve Williams (Credit to The Knight for the moveset)*Uploaded*

Searchtags: DR DEATH, CAWS, SOS

3ugdz.jpg

The Headbangers

Mosh

culw9.jpg

Thrasher

2luxgmo.jpg

Steve Blackman

*Uploaded*(Credit to The Knight for the moveset) Tags: BLACKMAN, CAWS,SOS

33tp0gi.jpg

Rick Rude

2agq7v4.jpg

Droz

27x497d.jpg

Both Jeff Jarrett & Jim Neidhart have been uploaded

Searchtags for Jarrett: JARRETT, CAWS.WS

Searchtags for Neidhart: THE ANVIL, CAWS.WS

Also wondering if anyone has done, or would be willing to do an Ahmed Johnson moveset, a Steve Blackman moveset, a Droz moveset and a Dr. Death entrance?

wow bro these look great. Definitely like your attire choices.

Thanks, originally I was going to have a pure Nation Crush, but I thought I'd go with some more variety. Hopefully I'm going to get Dr Death uploaded very soon, I've also made some updates to Droz and gave Rick Rude a third attire that I'm working on, they'll be his 2 ring attires.

I'm also going to post some new W.I.Ps based on the era that I'm doing. I'll try to keep you guys posted if there's any interest.

Bump for an update.

"Dr Death" Steve Williams has been uploaded

Searchtags: DR DEATH, CAWS, SOS

Comments include The Knight's moveset, full credit to him.

Thanks for the moveset Knight.

Thanks, about the robe logos, they're just designs already in the game, I can't remember the number of the logo, but it's similar to the flame one, but you have to rotate it, because it's not the flame logo.

Awesome I have been looking for a good nation crush & Evil Crush :)

That's okay, I was thinking of making the Red Japanese Evil Crush, but I couldn't find enough reference pics, so I went with the Disciples attire instead, mind you I have been mainly going for a '97 till 99 Attitude Era.

I hope IAMNOMODDER gives Evil Crush a go (hint hint)

Slight update on Perry Saturn, increased the shoulder width & arm width as suggested, tweaked the nose slightly, increased the neck width and the abdomen width. I noticed from th old pic to the new pic, he did look a bit skinny. I also tryed experimenting with other eye style(the cross eyed) thought it looked horrible, unless it was something different, I'll check again soon.

@ BME, I'm definitely considering an ECW Attire, it may not look to great, but I'll definitely give it a try as the last attire.

Archived