CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Does THQ actually believe we won't notice Animations?

Animations THQ WWE13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 SuicidalKissesProduction™

SuicidalKissesProduction™

The Businessman With Standards

• Banned
  • 7,034 posts
  • Gamertag: SKPTymMisery216

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:57 AM

Going back to THQ's well known "Doesn't look up to par" Bull :poo: , how does the THQ team not believe we won't notice these animations when we have to watch them a thousand times over? Specially for major stars, even mid-carders such as Heath Slater. But really; The Undertaker's Flying clothesline, DDT, Chokeslam, Kane's Chokeslam, "Clothesline from Hell/Meat Hook", Shellshock, Shining wizard. Plus the commentary behind these moves "Wow, what an impact" It begins to sound like sarcasm; how does THQ believe even casual gamers of this genre won't notice these major potholes? If we notice the Beautifully animated Reverse Frankenstianer, then we're all going to notice the clearly obvious horrible "Up to par" animations.

#2 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

What do you have against the 3 shining wizards in the game... the new one that is like the Boma-Ye is f'n sweet man. I don't have a problem with most of the moves you mentioned other than Choke slams landing on their stomach and the Shellshock isn't really all the great.

#3 Broski Barrage

Broski Barrage

Official #1 Zack Ryder Mark and #2 Kaitlyn Mark

• Banned
  • 7,330 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

I still don't get why THQ won't make a new meat hook/ clothesline from hell. The shell shock is horrible I made a better one in CAM.

#4 .Joel

.Joel

Harrumph.

• Members
  • 7,774 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

Yes, they do believe we notice animations...why would they not? This is pretty pointless man. There's nothing to add, there's no substance. Just a thread for people to bitch about THQ for silly little reasons.

Closed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Animations, THQ, WWE13