Jonny Pyro Jumps Ship! (Buck Wylde added 01/20/2013)

JonnyPyro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crymson should end up on PS3 CC due to her being in PWN, which of course is ran on ps3. Epic is already up over there too. Ill have to find out what her tags are, but he is under PYROCAW or EPICEQUALSWIN

Also, Pyro's main flame image has been started. Just need to finish and manipulate it, and throw the tigers D in there for a new tattoo. I'm debating on hand drawing a dragon tat to replace the in game one he's always had. Also, I have one, maybe two attire patterns to create for the tights and kick pads. I haven't found anything preexisting on cc I'd use yet.

How's the progress on Pyro going? I seen the designs are up as of a couple of days ago, so I can only assume your fleshing out the details and tweaking things here and there before he can be previewed.

Those are just what I had on ps3. They're not even applied yet. Problem with pyro is flames are hellaciously complicated to PT. I am midway through his new tattoo, I have the color set already cuz the tigers D is inside his arm as a tat. Then I have the tight side flame graphic, the kickpad cross design (way less curves than normal) and possibly the fire logo u see on hazard signs to both go on the kick pad crossed and and his one wrist tape like the lead singer from Adema. I do have a moveset and entrance put together, and a new song for him done. So... Soon? Hopefully? At least all of his graphics have now been made in Illustrator and are in a psd to convert now. Oh, also have the logo... But went easy with the font. I'm using Agency.

pyro-preview.png

There's your preview lol.

Arm tat finally done squeezing in time between wife and holiday. Will upload tomorrow. Logo was just about done then I got the yell from upstairs that it was time to go lol. Kickpads will be easy, ill probably use the in game flame design to cap them if I deem it necessary. Then side tight and hopefully he'll be up by Friday at the latest.

I know I seem to be churning them out slowly, but hopefully with the slowness comes a quality lol. Here's Jonny Pyro in his pretty final version. Reason why it's pretty final with 3 attires is because of that stupid f*cking paint tool glitch that wants to zap all of my paint tools because it thinks I'm putting down 10. Or else he'd have a white and black attire too. Anyways, aside from what went up earlier as the preview, he of course has more attires that I was miraculously able to finish the logo work for today, as well as some updates to his moveset.

His theme song is "I got mine" by the Black Keyes, made iconic to me by it being Alex Avila's plate music from a couple of evenings spent at Comerica Park watching the Tigers play. Pyro of course is utilizing that logo, especially because the Tigers are pretty good now.

This is the 9th year making Jonny Pyro, the former year long LXW Champion, fed owner, so on and so forth and retired from e-fedding.

pyro.jpg

I really like the alternate attire with black and red, you know if they either fixed that glitch or designs had size and co-ordinates so you could at least place the tattoo exactly again. The glitch is a pain in the ass and random as with Brent I chopped and changed the PTs several times and didn't trigger it, copy an attire and the first one I changed caused it very annoying.

Happened with Crymson too. I had just copied across the tattoos only, but for some reason didn't copy it across all 4 so I shot myself in the foot.

Although, I probably have enough room to do the yellow/orange attire with the different flames too...

Archived