ATTENTION! WWE'13 CC Bans

DH3™

Find out how to stay on the right side of the WWE Games law.

In order to provide you with the best possible online experience in WWE '13, we are constantly looking through Community Creations content for inappropriate and illegally modified materials, and reviewing fan reports of boosting, exploits and other punishable behavior.

To make sure you stay on the right side of the WWE Games law, please check out the following list of punishable content/behavior, as well as the resulting penalties.

EXAMPLES OF PUNISHABLE CONTENT/BEHAVIOR INCLUDE:

• Inappropriate and/or lewd content: nudity, profanity, racism, hate-speech
  • Illegally modified Superstar attributes.
  • Illegally modified Superstar move-sets
  • Bullying other users. Examples: users that are part of the same clan insulting the victim via reviews of their content, or making a degrading CAS of victim.
  • Uploading content with the intent of exploiting gameplay and damaging the gameplay environment. Examples: freezing finishers, invisible Superstars, hacked move-sets, gender-swapped Superstars (Diva that can fight male Superstars and vice-versa).
  • Repeatedly and intentionally uploading content that falls within any of the criteria above.
  • Boosting/Colluding with other users or accounts to exploit the game for the purpose of gaining wins and rankings, etc.

PENALTY:

• First Offense = Offensive content is removed and/or user is suspended (banned) for 2 weeks.
  • Second Offense = Permanent Ban*

*Content removal and number of offenses allowed before banning of account will vary depending on the severity of the infraction. Users may be permanently banned immediately if the volume of tainted content and the volume of player complaints are very high.

http://wwe.thq.com/g...e-13-ban-policy

And sorry if this was posted already.

That's laughable. They're gonna police CC when they can't even get the game we've payed for functioning right?

On the plus side... I'm all for removing anything that could help anyone cheat... but if they remove stuff because it's textured... that may be the straw that breaks the camel's back in me buying anything else of theirs..

K cool.

NOW FIX THE ONLINE REVERSAL SYSTEM.

That's laughable. They're gonna police CC when they can't even get the game we've payed for functioning right?

On the plus side... I'm all for removing anything that could help anyone cheat... but if they remove stuff because it's textured... that may be the straw that breaks the camel's back in me buying anything else of theirs..

Thats would be *censored*ing stupid.

If I remember correctly, THQ said last year they would remove any unfairly hacked CAWs from the '12 server. They went on record saying that "unfairly" didn't include "a certain hack that allows usage of real images in-game". Once again, this is from memory, but I swear this came from their mouths. Nothing to worry about (hopefully)

If I remember correctly, THQ said last year they would remove any unfairly hacked CAWs from the '12 server. They went on record saying that "unfairly" didn't include "a certain hack that allows usage of real images in-game". Once again, this is from memory, but I swear this came from their mouths. Nothing to worry about (hopefully)

Look at who we are talking about, though. We'll always have something to worry about.

I don't think they'll mess with textured stuff. They've hyped it on twitter before, and really, it only adds to the game. And has people this year have shown us, they can get really close with the paint tool if they spend hours on end with it. All injecting a texture is, honestly, is replacing the in-game paint tool with a paint tool that doesn't suck (e.g. Photoshop). I know I still spend quite a bit of time modifying and tinkering when I make stuff.

I do hope we don't see the great render frenzy this year at any point, though. People re-upping with renders over and over, resetting move sets, drove me nuts.

I applaud this effort, personally, as I get tired of having to sift through crap when I go on CC. I am positive there are creators who don't post here who are good, but when the first 6 pages are re-ups of stuff from here by DookieGawdAwesome69 with default move sets, I get tired of trying to find needles in haystacks.

Really? Boosting? If that's the case, then remove the online trophies.

Most of the time I'm on CC and rarely go online unless its with my brothers or friends.

So I guess we're gonna have to trade wins then. That's not boosting, right? I mean, I only play with them.

The way they've worded that says they'd pull modified CAWs that affect GAMEPLAY, which is good. They want to be able to promote the caws that are the best looking, and they've came to terms that people use textures but aren't going to penalise for doing so. Step in the right direction for sure :)

The way they've worded that says they'd pull modified CAWs that affect GAMEPLAY, which is good. They want to be able to promote the caws that are the best looking, and they've came to terms that people use textures but aren't going to penalise for doing so. Step in the right direction for sure :)

Hopefully that's true Petchy.

The only thing I want them to police is their online matches. Too often I get shoved in matches with people who tamper with their games. Nobody's ever beaten me in a fair fight but I get pulverised elsewhere because people screw around with their game.

Considering they only seem to be giving you 1 strike before your banned for life makes me think they will be somewhat lenient on what they think is offensive. If not then i imagine they will have hundreds of permanently banned people before the next game is out and that will severely hurt their sales for the next game.

Archived