PETOS' Tag Team Turmoil: *Haas & Benjamin ON LIVE! 17.12.12*

Petos

Dupree looks good, but I can see what you mean about the jaw. Seems to me like you should decrease upper-line.

Thanks, I've been messing with upper line and outline now, but the points of the jawbone at the sides always end up too high for Rene. I'm trying to get the defined jaw right, but just reducing upper line makes the jaw too pointy. It's tough finding the right balance. I'll see what I can do.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WGTT added! Also, I removed the Dupree preview, because going back to it a few days after posting, I didn't like it at all. It might me previewed again later, after I've had some time to work on it more.

Haas and Benji are both off to a good start. Shelton needs a bit of work though. I've got some suggestions. I hope you do a separate slot for ROH and late WWE attires.

-Add designs to make the brows extend further on the outer-ends

-Place a skin colored trapazoid between the brows with trans to make the wrinkles stand out less

-Increase eye width

-Decrease eye height a few clicks

-Decrease eye y-axis

-Decrease nostril width

-Decrease mouth height

-Decrease upper-lip

-Increase lower-lip

-Increase jaw height

-Increase jaw outline

-Increase ear size and angle 2

Haas and Benji are both off to a good start. Shelton needs a bit of work though. I've got some suggestions. I hope you do a separate slot for ROH and late WWE attires.

-Add designs to make the brows extend further on the outer-ends

-Place a skin colored trapazoid between the brows with trans to make the wrinkles stand out less

-Increase eye width

-Decrease eye height a few clicks

-Decrease eye y-axis

-Decrease nostril width

-Decrease mouth height

-Decrease upper-lip

-Increase lower-lip

-Increase jaw height

-Increase jaw outline

-Increase ear size and angle 2

Thanks a ton for the suggestions. I'll get working on those. Unfortunately I won't be making several Benjamin slots: I'm running pretty low on CAW spaces and don't want to use several slots for the same guy. I can't really delete anyone either because of how CC keeps deleting uploaded content. :fedup: Anyway,Benjamin will have two WGTT attires and one singles attire (+ maybe a color variation). Same for Haas.

Team Angle attires too?

Yup. These:

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/t/teamangle/01.jpg

Then for Benjamin, the attire he wore from 2004 on-wards (red shorts).

I've got another CAW project going on as well, so I'll be alternating on which CAW I'm working on. I don't want to rush these so I won't realize a big detailing flaw when all attires are done.

Damn, I just lost all interest in your WGTT. :lol:

I'm sure you'll do their old attires justice, I just much prefer them outside of the 'E. Good work nonetheless. :cool:

Bummer. :fedup: I could do one newer attire, but with Shelton's tattoo, it just seems like too much work for something I personally won't use.

I've updated these, but I'll let them be for a while before posting the new versions. I'll get back to them in a couple of days.

I was playing with the idea of possibly making an Evolution era Triple H, but I wouldn't make the whole group. Anyhow, I've decided to take a little break from CAWing after I'm done with the CAWs I'm working on now (one of which hasn't been previewed yet). The Von made a perfect Evolution era Batista, and I'm pretty sure I've seen a pretty good Flair around too. So I definitely don't see any reason to make those two. If I decide to make HHH and Orton at some point, that'll probably be delayed until early 2013. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you though.

Do you think WGTT will be done by the end of this week, petos?

It's possible. I still have 2 attires to do for both, but if I don't run into any big problems, I don't see why I couldn't finish them this week.

Honestly, I think his Shelton resembles the real one more than any I've seen in recent years. Once he makes the tweaks Pac suggested, it should be damn near spot on.

and that's good to hear, Petos. They are really the only team I need in my Universe.

Shelton looks real nice, hopefully you will do some ECW attires?

I've been getting this request, and of course people usually want more recent attires. I myself don't really have interest in making ECW or ROH versions of Shelton, but if someone wants to make the PTs, I'd be glad to send the CAW over to them and do a little collab.

I thought they were great before but now they're PERFECT!

Thanks man, glad you like them. :)

Shelton looks real nice, hopefully you will do some ECW attires?

I've been getting this request, and of course people usually want more recent attires. I myself don't really have interest in making ECW or ROH versions of Shelton, but if someone wants to make the PTs, I'd be glad to send the CAW over to them and do a little collab.

I hope someone does want to do the PTs for ROH attires. I love how they're looking, but I prefer more recent attires.

Archived