PETOS' Tag Team Turmoil: *Haas & Benjamin ON LIVE! 17.12.12*

Petos

For some reason, Grenier's name is censored on CC.

TAGS:

PETOS

Shelton Benjamin

Charlie Haas

La Resistance

Gunn

Palumbo

WORLD'S GREATEST TAG TEAM (on XBL)

Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin:

wgttfaces.pnghaasbeard.png

wgtt4attires.png

wgttclose.png

LA RESISTANCE (on XBL)

Both men have the same attires. Only difference: Grenier has elbow pads, Conway has wristbands.

Attires:

laresistanceattires.png

laresistanceclose.png

Sylvain Grenier:

grenierface.png

Robert Conway:

conwayface.png

BILLY & CHUCK (on XBL)

Billy:

Credit for Billy's face goes to WolfgangJT. It's almost completely the same as his Gunn in WWE '12. His body morphing is also based on Wolfie's, but I pretty much overhauled it.

billyface.png

billyattires.png

billyclose.png

Chuck:

chuckface.png

chuckattires.png

chuckclose.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly needs work in Chuck's face? I've been looking at the CAW for so long that it looks fine to me :lol: Any suggestion would be nice though, and good face refs are always needed.

And good guesses guys! Dave was just off by a bit, I'm in fact making Grenier and Conway. I've been giving Dupree a shot too, but his face is really hard to get right. If all goes well, I'll have all three, but Grenier and Conway are the ones I'm focusing on for now. :)

Its good just needs some tweakage.. allways room for improvement, when you start thinking otherwise then your in trouble lol :cool:

I came off a bit arrogant there, but that wasn't my intention. I didn't mean to imply that I think it's perfect, just that when you make a CAW and stare at it for hours, it becomes harder to spot out the flaws. You get accustomed to how it looks. So I wanted to know if there's a particular area that's throwing off the CAW, so that I could fix it.

And thanks to everyone for the comments! Before I update these, I'll probably preview La Resistance. I'll let Chuck be for a while so when I go back to it, I can view it with a fresh set of eyes. :)

PETOS, have you had a chance to re-up the Low Ki slots fam? And yeah, that BG looks waay better than the IGM!!!

I re-upped them a while back. Are they gone again? If so, I'll re-re-upload them tomorrow.

BTW guys, keep in mind that Wolfie made Billy's face, not me. So the credit's all his. Chuck's face is mine, and if anyone has any suggestions on how to improve it, that's be great.

Oh, and La Resistance is up! Be sure to leave suggestions if you can: they're faces are proving to be pretty hard to capture.

Both teams look solid. Can't wait to see your Hass & Benjamin.

That's got to be the smoothest way to make a request I've ever seen. :lol: Sure, I'll give WGTT a shot, but first I'll focus on finishing the CAWs I've got going. I have 6 unfinished CAWs at the moment, so it might be a while.

Has anyone got any suggestions for the faces of these CAWs? I'm struggling to figure out what needs work, though something does seem off. Any good face refs would be great too; I was surprised at how little good facial photos there are of La Resistance.

These are all incredible. Grenier and Chuck really stand out though. I don't think the faces could be any better. I'm sooooo glad to see a good La Resistance. Could you do me a favor and upload the Fleur De Lis? I need it for a Paul Burchill CAW I'll be making, and yours is perfect.

That's got to be the smoothest way to make a request I've ever seen. :lol: Sure, I'll give WGTT a shot, but first I'll focus on finishing the CAWs I've got going. I have 6 unfinished CAWs at the moment, so it might be a while.

lmao nah I just figured since you were doing Ruthless Aggression tag teams that WGTT was high on your list, since they were like the top tag team back then on SD!. But yeah, thanks, hopefully you can squeeze them in sooner.

Archived