KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

Yeah that was one of my requested uploads. I stupidly left all the black on the logo before I sent it to Kim so I'm going to have to erase all of that myself. I send the yellow circle with kendo sticks logo too which is online but again, it needs the black erasing :(

Im thinking of leaving it a few days and re doing the logos properly and then seeing if I can get them uploaded again. They look rough on the edges with the black erased.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that was one of my requested uploads. I stupidly left all the black on the logo before I sent it to Kim so I'm going to have to erase all of that myself. I send the yellow circle with kendo sticks logo too which is online but again, it needs the black erasing :(

Im thinking of leaving it a few days and re doing the logos properly and then seeing if I can get them uploaded again. They look rough on the edges with the black erased.

this happened to me 2 , but with the jeff hardy arm tat, i deleted all the skin colored pixels,and it looks horible.... any chance of u fixing his tat 2 ? plz man

Just checking are you & Tom leaving me to do modern day Ric flair? Nba2k was sorting the paint tool files with you wasnt he? I'm ready to finish him once they are available. Did you check out my update? Was you happy with it?

I saw it the last time you updated it I think - the image quality made it a little tricky to see everything clear but from what you can see it looks fine. I'd need to see it in game though to have a real opinion.

I've sent a blue robe and red robe PT along to Kim. The previous way of doing things was a pain and took time... but Kim's discovered something new which means that I can do most of the work before sending anything to him. So hopefully it means more things can be uploaded without Kim feeling like he's spending all day every day fixing everyone's files for them.

I saw it the last time you updated it I think - the image quality made it a little tricky to see everything clear but from what you can see it looks fine. I'd need to see it in game though to have a real opinion.

I've sent a blue robe and red robe PT along to Kim. The previous way of doing things was a pain and took time... but Kim's discovered something new which means that I can do most of the work before sending anything to him. So hopefully it means more things can be uploaded without Kim feeling like he's spending all day every day fixing everyone's files for them.

Didn't nba2k send you the black & gold / black blue robe PT aswell as the face textures too?

Yeah they're on an incomplete paint tool save file. I wanted to fill them before asking kim to upload to maximise what we get.

The sandmn is now online

45 minutes making rhino, the face was done, 20 plus layers for detail and hair strans and then the game once again hangs during loading.

I hope thq are ashamed of themselves. Though they'll claim it was intentional like with the create an arena tron glitch and 1 count bug.

45 minutes making rhino, the face was done, 20 plus layers for detail and hair strans and then the game once again hangs during loading.

Sucks to hear that, I had the same problem with Matt Hardy a few hours ago.

BTW downloaded Sandman, looks very nice.

Krad. How should I contact Jwkim? These look top notch. I can't view hack section in WLF. Should I register or something to view it? How do you contact in him making one and how should I do it? Thanks.

You should register Kartik, then you can showcase your creations there as well. :cool:

Archived