KRad - Monday Night Wars. [ECW - Dreamer & Tanaka] [WCW - Steiner Brothers]

KRadiation

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about to give up on public enemy, partly due to the block on logos on the sleeves which annoys me... But also because I'm finding it hard to get refs of their faces and so I'm finding it hard to make them. I started rocco and it looked really bad.

I've started converting my Sid from last year... Though it kinda came out looking a bit funky. Part of me thinks I have the wrong template but then part thinks I just need to add in the designs. I might start fresh on his face and see what I can come up with with a boat load of spare layers sitting around even with his attires made.

After that, I'm thinking either rhino or rvd of I'll look into doing someone from the attitude roster like kaientai. But I don't know.... I might pull an aces and eights and throw a dart to pick.

Sting is unlikely as I'm using toms. I might make the face paint if I'm feeling up to it and upload that.

Regal is very unlikely. I have no interest in using him in my universe/exhibition games.

Luger formula. The face has loads of layers on it so I can't see it working without the full formula. And i dont really want to spend 30 minutes + doing it all and then taking images when i could be playing. Maybe smacktalks will run it on their YouTube formula page if you ask?

Raven yes.

I'm just finishing Sid off now. I might post pics later if I can motivate myself to do them. I need to get my moveset from 12 to remake it which will be fun :(

I'll see how things are with rhino and rvd after I've finished and then maybe start raven.

Random post. Search for recent logos with the tag WLF and get excited at what you see.

Raven yes.

I'm just finishing Sid off now. I might post pics later if I can motivate myself to do them. I need to get my moveset from 12 to remake it which will be fun :(

I'll see how things are with rhino and rvd after I've finished and then maybe start raven.

Random post. Search for recent logos with the tag WLF and get excited at what you see.

i would be realy happy if u will make rvd and especialy raven!! plz make them :)

all os your caws are great

If Kim666 is willing to keep uploading files for people... their can be as many as possible.

Gonna post pics in a few minutes along with something else new that isn't textured and so probably won't get as much attention as if I'd posted it days ago lol/

If Kim666 is willing to keep uploading files for people... their can be as many as possible.

Gonna post pics in a few minutes along with something else new that isn't textured and so probably won't get as much attention as if I'd posted it days ago lol/

Would love to see a hogan textured caw.. Good job on it anyway mate :cool: looking forward to seeing the next caw soon lol

Hiya K-rad jus6t thought I'd drop this nugget your way if you make Raven ..Using the Short Skirt In Bottoms ,and Patterning it Plaid and using the right colors makes for a good substitute for the tied shirt around raven's waist I do so with stevie as you can see in the pic below.Just thought I'd tell yea thanks man

DSC01698.jpg

Archived