theaaronirons

I've been working on this one since I finished Terry Funk-- My biggest issue (beside's his fat face) is working out everything within 64 layers and 10 pt's. I'm sure there's a better way to combine multiple pt's and make the boots with just one or two, but I either can't do it, or I don't have the patience. Face wise, I put more effort into it than last year-- the forehead scars suffered a bit, but I used the tiger design squashed it and kept it subtle. The mouth lines aren't perfect, but I thought they were necessary. I used several big designs to try and create that awesome jowled face. How do you do textures? That always seemed out of my league. Anyway, the arm scars look pretty good, and the body morph is nearly there. Like Ole, I'm having some trouble in the leg area. I couldn't get the colors I wanted out of the paint tool, but I assure you the blue is the best I could do. This Dusty has 4 attires-- 1986-87 contender, 1988 US champ, and an early 90's. I actually did make the Dream team shirt he wore in ECW, but the body morph distorted the whole pt to the point that I would have to scrap it and do a near impossible custom recreation to fit that gut. SInce we can have 6 major shows in U-verse, I am gonna keep going with the NWA/WCW stuff. There's still lots of ECW and WWF guys I'm lookin' forward to from other creators this year, but I am damned and determined to keep to one memory card this year. Thank ya'll!

016.jpg019.jpg020.jpg017.jpg

Archived