Sami Callihan by ShatterTheSky. Face Formula Added - 12/6/12

ShatterTheSky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on the attires, but the face isn't screaming Callihan to me. It looks more like Sean O'Haire, honestly.

-The whole face looks too elongated.

Decrease eyebrow height

Decrease eye y-axis

Decrease nose height

Increase mouth height

Decrease jaw height

-Increase eye width

-Increase jaw outline

-Change the eyebrow type. His brows are thinner and wider.

-Make the lips more pink, right now they're almost the same color as the skin.

Great work on the attires, but the face isn't screaming Callihan to me. It looks more like Sean O'Haire, honestly.

-The whole face looks too elongated.

Decrease eyebrow height

Decrease eye y-axis

Decrease nose height

Increase mouth height

Decrease jaw height

-Increase eye width

-Increase jaw outline

-Change the eyebrow type. His brows are thinner and wider.

-Make the lips more pink, right now they're almost the same color as the skin.

This! I was trying to figure out who he looked like and Ohaire is right. I think this is a good base and with those suggestions Pac made, this will be really good. No one has really nailed his face yet... you can do it.

funny its been 3 days before "proof" actually shows up. Its not like anyone could've made those pts in 3 days so they didn't look bad to the community good luck in your future endeavors without uploaded pts.

Dude, just give it up. Nobody stole Bobby's PT's, and seeing Shatter's work from last year, I don't see why anyone would question him when it comes to paint tools, he seems well capable of making his own. You were wrong, move on.

And Shattered's edits looks a lot better, IMO.

funny its been 3 days before "proof" actually shows up. Its not like anyone could've made those pts in 3 days so they didn't look bad to the community good luck in your future endeavors without uploaded pts.

ShatterTheSky did indeed make the painttools. He already uploaded them to Live before this topic existed. I saw them when I took the caps for him.

ShatterTheSky did indeed make the painttools. He already uploaded them to Live before this topic existed. I saw them when I took the caps for him.

Leave it man.. Him and his 'brother' are bitter and are in denial because Sky can produce quality, and unrushed paint tools :cool: for some reason he/they're trying to take credit for everything lately..

This whole thing is stupid... more drama that doesn't need to exist. I feel like I am in 4th grade on this forum some times.

Anyway... those updates look great! That is the best SC face I have seen. Seems like you Shatter boys work well together

This whole thing is stupid... more drama that doesn't need to exist. I feel like I am in 4th grade on this forum some times.

Anyway... those updates look great! That is the best SC face I have seen. Seems like you Shatter boys work well together

Thanks man, I was thinking that as well.. I proposed a collab account like AJSim and co, any names if it does pick up? "Shattered!-Skies"?

Thanks man, I was thinking that as well.. I proposed a collab account like AJSim and co, any names if it does pick up? "Shattered!-Skies"?

Shatter The Caws!

Archived