CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Steely Ed's Tron Thread: Hacked Bad Influence, AJ No One, Hernandez

Highlight Reels Entrance Videos Bully Ray Dudley Boyz Hardy Boyz Bad Influence TNA Mickie James Bobby Roode Austin Aries

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Gamertag: Steely ED

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

I'm guessing we're obviously talking 360 here.. Shock_800 did a VERY good Bully Ray.... As for Devon, so far there are some very so-so versions as far as TNA/Aces & Eights versions go. Cybruis is working on one right now that looks downright amazing. He's just waiting to get some decent pictures of tats to give the CAW and he should be finished with it.

Yeah, I've got Shock's Bully, it's great. I suppose if I can't find the Bubba Ray attire on CC, I could always copy Bully to another slot and re-attire him myself.

EDIT - Robbie T Tron uploaded. Now that's done, I can get get to deleting some PTs, so I'll have some slots free to work with. Enjoy Big(ger) Rob fans!

Edited by Steely Ed, 16 January 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#42 Last Ride 123

Last Ride 123

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,036 posts
  • Gamertag: IamyourDominus9
  • SEN (PS3): I_Redefine_Pulse

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Yeah there are a few ED. if you dont focus on their faces a lot in the vid it wont be bad, the attires is what counts. Ill look tonight and get u the names of the ones i use, as they have that attire and are pretty decent.

#43 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Yeah there are a few ED. if you dont focus on their faces a lot in the vid it wont be bad, the attires is what counts. Ill look tonight and get u the names of the ones i use, as they have that attire and are pretty decent.

Thanks Dominus. I made some good progress on the Dudley's tron at the weekend, I got most of the PT logos done, just got one more to do, plus recording the clips and editing. Should have it finished on Friday. :)

#44 iGen

iGen

Opener

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Gamertag: iGenerator

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Go big ED! I cant wait to download the dudleyz tron

#45 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

I've uploaded the Dudley's tron. Name is Dudley Boyz Tron. Tag is Steely Ed.

#46 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

Update: Just added Aces and Eights tron and Christian York tron to CC. Credit Ravenos & the nCo texture lab for the Aces and Eights logo. Grab them from CC while you can!

First page will be updated with screenshots tomorrow.

#47 MST3Claye

MST3Claye

Legend

• Members
  • 5,121 posts
  • Gamertag: MST3Claye
  • Twitter: @M_S_T_3Claye

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Nice! Can't wait to get these. Tried getting on an hour to hour and thirty minutes ago and could not get anything to show up. Good job, Steely Ed!

#48 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

First post updated, added screenshots of Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, Christian York and Aces and Eights trons.

#49 Codes.

Codes.

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 3,871 posts
  • Gamertag: CuzIamAwesome
  • Twitter: @CuzIamAwesome

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

Any chance of you making a Tron for Tessmacher? Nice work on all the trons you have posted BTW.

#50 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

Any chance of you making a Tron for Tessmacher? Nice work on all the trons you have posted BTW.

I'm planning on making a tron for Tessmacher, her and Gail Kim are the only Knockouts left to do for a full current roster. I'm probably going to create a hacked tron remake for these two, as I've been doing some experimenting with Photoshop, WIndows Live Movie Maker and Brienj's editor (well, the 2012 version) to make some trons.

I already did one for Chavo, see screenshot below. If anyone is interested, I can upload the .enc files here. I have a Joey Ryan tron in the works also, using the same methods.

guerrero.png

#51 Codes.

Codes.

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

Awesome bro. I'm really looking forward to the Joey Ryan Tron.

#52 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

Awesome bro. I'm really looking forward to the Joey Ryan Tron.

Here's a preview:

joey5.png

Just spent about 1/2 an hour messing with colour and saturation levels in Photoshop to make various multicoloured versions, I'll have a go at putting it together in Windows Movie Maker tomorrow. Should look pretty sweet with the colours changing in the animation.

In case anyone was wondering, in the Chavo tron, the cross spins, there's zooming, the "Guerrero" letters get spelt out one by one, all the animation you get on the real thing, looks pretty sweet in game. I'll whack it through the Editor with random ID's and upload it and post the link here tomorrow night, and maybe get the Joey Ryan one up as well if it turns out good.

#53 Steely Ed

Steely Ed

New Talent

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

Uploaded Chavo. Download link below:

http://www.mediafire...a2nwojsz98gds6l

Download is a .enc file, needs to be resigned using the editor and injected into your save, see modding forum for more details.

(FYI, using the 2012 editor for 2013 trons also works, I've only got the 2012 editor myself

EDIT:

Uploaded Joey Ryan. Link:

http://www.mediafire...h4ghw9agc0hg42o

Edited by Steely Ed, 07 February 2013 - 09:46 PM.

#54 MST3Claye

MST3Claye

Legend

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Are these going up on CC?

#55 Codes.

Codes.

Main Eventer

• Banned
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Are these going up on CC?

You can't upload Hacked Trons.

#56 MST3Claye

MST3Claye

Legend

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

Oh.. for some reason I figured they were still going to be done in PT and highlight reel like before.. Whoops on my part.

#57 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,330 posts
  • Gamertag: BIG RIGHTEOUS
  • Twitter: @RighteousProdux

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

I am glad 2 see you going Windows Movie Maker route with some trons.. I have seen some folks make trons that looked exactly like the real trons with Movie Maker and other tools.. Only problem is-- THEY HAVE GIANT, THICK WATERMARKS across the whole vid.. Which kills it for me. Lookin forward to what else you come up with.. Would love 2 see RVD, Jeff Hardy..

#58 MST3Claye

MST3Claye

Legend

• Members
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

I am glad 2 see you going Windows Movie Maker route with some trons.. I have seen some folks make trons that looked exactly like the real trons with Movie Maker and other tools.. Only problem is-- THEY HAVE GIANT, THICK WATERMARKS across the whole vid.. Which kills it for me. Lookin forward to what else you come up with.. Would love 2 see RVD, Jeff Hardy..

There's a good Jeff Hardy tron on youtube that he used prior to his current theme "Similar Creatures" with all the face paint. It was the white, blue, green, yellow design one.. but like you said above.. HUGE watermark right in the middle of it.

#59 Righteous

Righteous

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,330 posts
  • Gamertag: BIG RIGHTEOUS
  • Twitter: @RighteousProdux

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

You mean this 1.. It is almost perfect-- other than AMANDA 230308 being written across it.. LOL

That's 1 plus for TNA trons, they are mainly graphics-- which could make them easier to replicate...

Edited by Righteous L. Jackson, 08 February 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#60 Status™

Status™

• V.I.P
  • 24,045 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

Impressive work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Highlight Reels, Entrance Videos, Bully Ray, Dudley Boyz, Hardy Boyz, Bad Influence, TNA, Mickie James, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries