Extreme Championship Wrestling by*BUBBA,SANDMAN AND SABU UP ON XBL BOOGEYMAN PREVIEW * BME

Kush™

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D-von and Raven uploaded

Please reply if you have DL'ed Raven or D-von as i have not checked if they are uploaded :)

Is anyone at all interested in this? Might as well and scrap this :(

If people dont comment doesnt mean nobodys interested... keep at it bro.. dont be scrapping anything :cool:

Don't mean to be a buzz kill like your caws went to check them out THQ reset CC again urg they really need to filter what they delete if the keep doing this. They should leave the good caw makers stuff up there and delete all the stuff that's not good it's really upsetting that they keep doing this just giving you a heads up.

Just downloaded D-Von. I'm glad to say that there is finally a good D-Von on the CC now.

Thanks man! Make sure to rate cause i dont want it taken down again

Since there is a program we can use to transfer CAWS cas. Files will be released for most of these.

Do you think there's a chance Bubba gets uploaded today? I re-rated your D-Von BTW.

No not today man sorry,it will be up tommorow man.

If people could also rate Burke and Raven i will be forever grateful!

If the servers keep rolling back to the 20th i wont bother uploading stuff its *censored*in annoying.And prob will jus release the cas files.

Archived