Remake of some WWE'12 Caws (Scott Hall upload 14/12/12)

Goldberg173

Is Benoit still online? I tried searching for him last night but couldn't find him (though I didn't use your PSN username as a search tag, just typed his name but didn't see TUT-S_230 for any of them). Great work, been looking for a proper horsemen look for a while.

Is Benoit still online? I tried searching for him last night but couldn't find him (though I didn't use your PSN username as a search tag, just typed his name but didn't see TUT-S_230 for any of them). Great work, been looking for a proper horsemen look for a while.

i've wachted an quarter hour ago, and he's still online

Okay guys, there is no update but a question to you all:

a75llycat wrote me today via Playstation.

he said i would know nothing about the attires that Chris benoit wore during his time in wcw. the reason he wrote to me that, was a bad review from me about his benoit attires.

i told him he should look on the net for some pics of my attires or just ask some of the good CAW makers, like Dr.Vries, Tom1904, KRadition or jdbchurch, what they think of my work.

his response: if u need to create good caws u should look at my caws or rainalways caws forget the other 2 people u mentioned rainalways rules.

therefore, now my question is: is my work really rubbish or he simply doesn't withstand criticism?

i hope and wish me some honest answers!

by the way:

my Benoit has been downloaded 11 times and only got one rating (1 star out of a75llycat). my Randy Savage has been downloaded 321 times and got 11 reviews with 4.91 stars.

You have done a great job at remaking caws man. The beniot wasnt that great ill admit, mainly the hair and designs on the first attire but I did like the horsemen attire.

The macho man came out awesome looking but im not a fan of the late wcw macho man, just the nwo versions which is why I didnt download. And hall of course im waiting to download haha.

You have done a great job at remaking caws man. The beniot wasnt that great ill admit, mainly the hair and designs on the first attire but I did like the horsemen attire.

The macho man came out awesome looking but im not a fan of the late wcw macho man, just the nwo versions which is why I didnt download. And hall of course im waiting to download haha.

That's at least once a statement with which I can relate to. ;-)

But not when I am told that there had been no such attires.

As for the Randy Savage, you can still download it and then delete the attire you don't like. ;-)

To Scott Hall: I'm working tonight on the last Attire, SuperBrawl IX, and then I'll upload it.

therefore, now my question is: is my work really rubbish or he simply doesn't withstand criticism?

I like it and if I were you I wouldnt give a sh*t. Back in the days when I still cared about ratings on CC I always looked up the 1 Star Raters and guess what, half of them uploaded their own versions of the people I made and they all looked like total crap.

These people just act like that because they think it's funny. Concerning Rainalways, I think he always made a Sting which was not bad and he always was very high on the what's hot list but that doesn't mean anything.

He's definitely not as good as Krad, gamevolt or jdbchurch, but that's just my opinion,

I personally only care about the opinions of the members here on this forum and don't give a crap about ratings on CC and that's what you should do, too.

BTW really digging these Hall-Attires. Maybe the logos on the trunks for the third attire are a little too big.

I like it and if I were you I wouldnt give a sh*t. Back in the days when I still cared about ratings on CC I always looked up the 1 Star Raters and guess what, half of them uploaded their own versions of the people I made and they all looked like total crap.

These people just act like that because they think it's funny. Concerning Rainalways, I think he always made a Sting which was not bad and he always was very high on the what's hot list but that doesn't mean anything.

He's definitely not as good as Krad, gamevolt or jdbchurch, but that's just my opinion,

I personally only care about the opinions of the members here on this forum and don't give a crap about ratings on CC and that's what you should do, too.

BTW really digging these Hall-Attires. Maybe the logos on the trunks for the third attire are a little too big.

Totally agree with everything Tom said.. to be honest i really like your macho man looks very good as for benoit the hair is the only thing throwing him of otherwise there would be no problem with him at all.

this is why i dont like to rate anyones caws or i dont like to suggest things to people cause they cant take the criticism its not that your having a go at them your just pointing out why you don't like it or need a change..

anyway bottom line is dont listen to them continue creating your caws and forget the haters mate :cool:

Any news on upload date? I looked at his wrath and it was horrible of course he got a 1 star lol. But I found alot better wrath but cant remember the creator

Scott Hall is uploaded since 14th.

By the way i found a good Ultimo Dragon on CC, if u still need him. The creator is gothicspike, he has 152 downloads and rating of 4 stars, moveset include.

Archived