So, the DLC is already on the disc. Or is it? Info on page 4.

TheDoctor504

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the PS3, wouldn't they now all be in the game data due to that LARGE patch that was more than a patch? I mean, at 613 mbs, it was more data than a simple patch.

For X-Box, that had to be a CAW, since it didn't look as polished as the other wrestlers. But I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't hacked as well.

Well that's just disappointing to hear. The content I want, I bought when I first got the game. Now I had to pay MORE just to unlock them. That's just underhanded business though and since I'm just a know-nothing teen, I'll pay whatever to have a fun time. But my question stands:

WHAT AM I WAITING FOR?! Why wait another month for something I already paid for and is already there? THAT'S what pisses me off

The point is that if its already on the disc then its not really DLC and consumers should not be required to pay for it. It's BS and should be deemed an illegal practice by the FCC.

Customers aren't required to pay for it.

Yep, it's unethical but not illegal.

This is why I prefer Midway. When you pay for DLC you download it. They ve said companies are cheap when its on the disk.

ALL I WANT IS ALL THE DLC RIGHT NOWW

Tough luck, you're not getting ALL THE DLC RIGHT NOWW.

damn, this comment was no necessary!!! Lol i know it not gonna happen, but seeing how tensai seems to be already in the disk makes me nervous!!!! we should get 2nd pack now!!

hell, why people always answer me when i post these things? i know i gonna have to wait, i was only expressing myself

The waiting sucks, I know. But it's just how it is. They want you to wait and be loyal and willing to spend money and moan about the bugs and moan cos the DLC is delayed and moan some more about CM Punk beating Ryback two times in a row and the ice cream bars are still not out and all of CAWS.ws are uptight and....

Well, I'll shut up now. :)

ALL I WANT IS ALL THE DLC RIGHT NOWW

Tough luck, you're not getting ALL THE DLC RIGHT NOWW.

damn, this comment was no necessary!!! Lol i know it not gonna happen, but seeing how tensai seems to be already in the disk makes me nervous!!!! we should get 2nd pack now!!

hell, why people always answer me when i post these things? i know i gonna have to wait, i was only expressing myself

Tensai is not on the disc. He has been hacked in by replacing another in-game model. The same can be done with all the DLC.

black_machismo will be posting pictures of DLC Pack 2 and 3 by replacing in-game models later today or tomorrow. They should hold you over until the DLC is Officially Released.

Here it is guys as promised almost all of the DLC from batch 2 and 3.

Divas not included.

"REMEMBER" All DLC previewed here are not in the disc.

I hacked them in the game.

Don't ask how. I won't answer any questions regarding how I got them.

Search it in the internet.

Thanks!! Enjoy the pics.

16687766.jpg

16093309.jpg

65447514.jpg

10374307.jpg

92178256.jpg

43310767.jpg

32939392.jpg

91391304.jpg

46093069.jpg

64575973.jpg

41245370.jpg

Here are the pics in superstar threads.

92124842.jpg

35399822.jpg

66331231.jpg

59694742.jpg

99831085.jpg

18373122.jpg

83240429.jpg

10902463.jpg

65445501.jpg

65362179.jpg

56526522.jpg

62418030.jpg

62172649.jpg

76831839.jpg

73188851.jpg

49351660.jpg

75813131.jpg

21883453.jpg

97127044.jpg

45699251.jpg

85304899.jpg

69219512.jpg

Don't ask about the new Belts, new moves and entrances.

I don't know how to hack them in.

If ever i get to know how will post it right away.

Also, don't want to put all their trons since its a waste of time overwriting all existing titantrons in the game, since i will be changing it back to default.

This is only a preview and I repeat please don't ask me how to do it since it is against the rules.

Thanks a lot!

Ok heres the thing: yea they were made at the same time but without dlc plans they wouldnt have been made. They allocate extra wages and work hours and the costs pay that and obviously make the company profit.

Without the prospect of extra revenue why in the blue hell would they even make them?

Yes it sucks because there is more to pay for but at least its optional instead of making the game 20 quid more or whatever it is.

I for one am not against DLC since it makes the game more updated like what ubisoft did with Just Dance 4.

They added Gangnam Style since there is a lot of demand for that song.

Which really implies the real meaning of DLC.

The only thing I hate is what CAPCOM is doing with majority of their games.

They make their games with all the content in the disc and and lock some of it to have us pay an additional amount to be able to have them.

Such a cheap tactic to get more money from us consumers.

I am ok with locked disc content to be unlocked using DLC, but it should be free since we have already paid for it when we buy the game.

Just like what NAMCO is doing with TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2.

Some characters will become available on a specific date and are free to download.

This makes you get interested with the game again since there is a new character to master.

This is just my two cents, I just hope developers use DLC right and not abuse us consumers who buy their products.

Thank you so much for posting those black_machismo. I love how all of the models turned out (my only nitpick would be that Ryback's traps aren't big enough, but that's just me). I also wish these were released monthly (having the AE pack in October, Superstars pack in November, and the last pack in December), but we had to wait around two months for the second pack. But I can wait so no big deal.

Do they? Wow.

I still reckon it's a bit of a con. If it's already included, they shouldn't be bumping up the price. Thankfully, dedicated hackers detect the devious nature of VG companies. Not that I encourage hacking, but if all else fails.

Devious nature of video game companies? That's something called "business" and whether you like it or not, every company does the same in a different manner or through a different form.

it can be summed up as this really:

DLC makes the game companies a little extra money while at the same time prolonging a game's relevance. It is a way, with dlc coming out in december and january, to take a game that has been out since October and make some fresh headlines.

No one is forced to pay any money for dlc so it is still the consumers choice whether or not to pay extra. I have seen people say "A game isnt complete without getting the dlc." The game is complete. Not getting the dlc does not hinder your gaming experience, but the dlc is more like add ons to make aspects of the game fresh.

DLC makes the game companies a little extra money while at the same time prolonging a game's relevance. It is a way, with dlc coming out in december and january, to take a game that has been out since October and make some fresh headlines.

No one is forced to pay any money for dlc so it is still the consumers choice whether or not to pay extra. I have seen people say "A game isnt complete without getting the dlc." The game is complete. Not getting the dlc does not hinder your gaming experience, but the dlc is more like add ons to make aspects of the game fresh.

Exactly. You are not being forced to pay for these extras and your game won't be broken without those extras.

Exactly. You are not being forced to pay for these extras and your game won't be broken without those extras.

you can't download most caw's this because of dlc

you can't download most caw's this because of dlc

That doesn't break the game for you. It doesn't make the game unplayable.

Archived