So, the DLC is already on the disc. Or is it? Info on page 4.

TheDoctor504

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys will just put it here in the forums how i got the files.

Won't tell you how to hack it or how i got it to work since it is aginst the rules, you just need to search for it by yourself.

All DLC files are in 600+mb patch THQ sent out for the PS3.

I just hacked them in the Xbox since they have the same files.

So the speculation of DLC are in the disc is somewhat 50/50.

Batch 1, Mike Tyson, CM Punk Ice Cream, SCSA ATV are all in the disc.

While Batch 2 and 3 are to be downloaded.

Just like in WWE 12. Batch 1 DLC (HBK, King, Cole, Ross, etc.) are all in the disc.

The next batch are not.

Won't tell you how to hack it or how i got it to work since it is aginst the rules, you just need to search for it by yourself.

Just like in WWE 12. Batch 1 DLC (HBK, King, Cole, Ross, etc.) are all in the disc.

The next batch are not.

I know you can find it deep, in your soft bunny hart, and send me a full tutorial on how you've done it via anything. :D........ Please? :/

THQ really can piss me off with thier model work, we heard about this DLC months ago, how hard is it to get Cesaro out of his generic debut gear and into at least something like the design he has now. Usos more understandable as they know wear shorts instead of tights but how bloody hard is is to give Cesaro a new set of trunks? If they are not going to add anything to them then why are we still waiting, for a moveset, ill do that myself. We have seen they are done with attires and entrances so just release them all already!

THQ really can piss me off with thier model work, we heard about this DLC months ago, how hard is it to get Cesaro out of his generic debut gear and into at least something like the design he has now. Usos more understandable as they know wear shorts instead of tights but how bloody hard is is to give Cesaro a new set of trunks? If they are not going to add anything to them then why are we still waiting, for a moveset, ill do that myself. We have seen they are done with attires and entrances so just release them all already!

It's 90 days to make a model! from attire to the tests, Cesaro debuted kinda late, just be glad he is in the game instead being all "OMG i'll call my mommy cause he doesn't have the attire i want :'("

Some of these are already on the disc, (atleast for the Xbox 360 version.) How do I know this? When I downloaded the first DLC (Too Cool, Gangrel, etc.) they were all 128K downloads. That's merely the download of an unlock code. However, if WWE '13 works like WWE '12 did then some are on disc, and some aren't. In WWE '12, when you downloaded one DLC character, you got a big download and then subsequent downloads of other characters in the same DLC batch were only 128K downloads. This was because the first download was all the DLC data, and the other downloads were to unlock what you downloaded the first time. Perhaps it's an inneficient method of handling DLCs, but that's how it worked last year.

It's 90 days to make a model! from attire to the tests, Cesaro debuted kinda late, just be glad he is in the game instead being all "OMG i'll call my mommy cause he doesn't have the attire i want :'("

Irrelevant. All dlc was completed with the rest of the non dlc roster at the same time, confirmed by THQ devs.

Some of these are already on the disc, (atleast for the Xbox 360 version.) How do I know this? When I downloaded the first DLC (Too Cool, Gangrel, etc.) they were all 128K downloads. That's merely the download of an unlock code. However, if WWE '13 works like WWE '12 did then some are on disc, and some aren't. In WWE '12, when you downloaded one DLC character, you got a big download and then subsequent downloads of other characters in the same DLC batch were only 128K downloads. This was because the first download was all the DLC data, and the other downloads were to unlock what you downloaded the first time. Perhaps it's an inneficient method of handling DLCs, but that's how it worked last year.

Dlc pack 1 for the past three years has been available on disk at the demos for the previewers at and around Summerslam.

Irrelevant. All dlc was completed with the rest of the non dlc roster at the same time, confirmed by THQ devs.

And? it is still 90 days to make a model and is still rare to have someone who debuted in april in the game, the fact that he was completed at the same doesn't change this fact!

Black Machismo THQ is after you! Seriously they are....

Hahahahaha!! that would be nice.

If they would be after me at least they should thank me for showing that they are somewhat not doing the CAPCOM route where they are locking disc content for future DLC.

Also, might as well slap my WWE '13 discs to their faces.

Yeah I hack their game but i still buy it brand new to somewhat help their a**es financially. :D

you sure showed him!

Black Machismo THQ is after you! Seriously they are....

Hahahahaha!! that would be nice.

If they would be after me at least they should thank me for showing that they are somewhat not doing the CAPCOM route where they are locking disc content for future DLC.

Also, might as well slap my WWE '13 discs to their faces.

Yeah I hack their game but i still buy it brand new to somewhat help their a**es financially. :D

Just remember THQ have dogs that shoot lasers every time they bark! be very careful they are dangerous lol...just don't be surprised when big foot shows up knocking on your front door!

Haha this discussion is irrelevant because the Tensai in the video is a cas. The creator went all out and made it look super real but he forgot one thing. The red triangle in the middle of the chest tattoo. Enough said.

Read the topic, we've moved on from that part of the discussion, kid.

The next batch are not.

Thought that a patch that large that didn't really solve any of their glitches was strange. But good find, nonetheless.

Archived