So, the DLC is already on the disc. Or is it? Info on page 4.

TheDoctor504

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all of the info! I do hate to bother you with this, but another Superstar Threads question; how customizable are Layla's? Her other attires with the same look feature the bra being one color and the straps being different, but is the top just one big thing as a whole?

also the singlet designs are not changeable??

Only two parts of the singlet design is changeable or should i say one it is the paint like dripping in front and the ryback name at the back which is link to each other. Change one and it changes both designs color.

Thanks for all of the info! I do hate to bother you with this, but another Superstar Threads question; how customizable are Layla's? Her other attires with the same look feature the bra being one color and the straps being different, but is the top just one big thing as a whole?

A lot of options for Layla's attire. As far as I can remember you can change the colors of the top and it is not linked with her tights and armband. I think you could change every single design in her attire, will try to take a pic when i have time and i need to put her on another character with lots of options in superstar threads to be able to edit all colors in her attire.

With a lot of people have small hard drives in their system, is this any surprise? You'd have some poor fool who has wwe13 on half their drive if it was every model being a 100-300 MB download. Nothing new, probably did it last year. I remember soul caliber 4 was one of the first I've seen doing it.

The title of the thread is incorrect, black_machismo has already confirmed that these models aren't on the disc.

So now maybe people can shut up with their crying about it being on the disk.

Dlc pack 1 was though, that is undisputed fact, that has been on disc for the past couple of years now.

And Black Machismo, the op over on the ign forums where the original video is from said Tensai interfered and he didn't hack the game, he even tweeter it to ledesma.

What is it with this site and idiots who quote huge blocks of text and/ or pics just to make a random generic comment?

Ffs.

Models looks nice, though I'll never use any of them i hope their moves/animations will be useful.

Yeah like some ppl already mentioned, this was proven for years now. Hell, u can just tell by the file size whenever you're about to download the content. If it's a low file size like a 100mb, I'm pretty sure it's a just a "key" to unlock the DLC.

Now I know reviewers get access to the DLC early, but that still doesn't change the fact that the DLC is already on disc. But that's the way the cookie crumbles...

LOL it would be some key that consists of enough code to equal 100mb, not having a jab just funny to hear

Archived