So, the DLC is already on the disc. Or is it? Info on page 4.

TheDoctor504

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, yea lol. thought people already knew that dlc models are made at the same time as the rest (at least, that's what i always hear)

i seen "So, the DLC is already on the..." and assumed the next word was "WWE Shop" and got excited... such a fool i am lol

People are overlooking that some reviewers and such already have access to DLC. People directly linked with THQ etc.. this could have been leaked via that way.

Of course if this is legit too... then Damn.... it's not the fact that its on the Disc that annoys me.. its the fact we have to wait 3 months! we've paid for the content... we should be allowed to have it if its readily available for download.

Of course the DLC is on the disk why else would the file size be 826kb if it wasent.

If it's a CAW, someone must've spent ages on it, as it even has the leg tattoo.

wwe13-7431tensai3.jpg

Not really. I could of done that in 5 minutes on 2010. Just go on the net find alberts tattoos and just paint tool the image across into a Paint Tool slot.

Yeah like some ppl already mentioned, this was proven for years now. Hell, u can just tell by the file size whenever you're about to download the content. If it's a low file size like a 100mb, I'm pretty sure it's a just a "key" to unlock the DLC.

Now I know reviewers get access to the DLC early, but that still doesn't change the fact that the DLC is already on disc. But that's the way the cookie crumbles...

I thought some of the guys in DLC came in way to late to of been made and put on the disc. Especially Antonio whats his face.

tank said 2 years ago thq does the dlc the same time they do the other characters. the "coming in to late to be on the disk" doesnt exist. people assume thats why its dlc, but it isnt.

people have been able to prove for years now that when hacking in to the disk files the dlc is all there already.

Archived