Redrandom Attitude Era CAWs.

RedRandom

Work in Progress: Nothing, Done!

General Credits: Thanks to Kim666 & Brienj for allowing us to upload textures. Thanks to Righteous for some of the movesets. Some paint tools/movesets are from Community Creations, unfortunately I've lost my credits list.

Finished:
Tags: Redrandom, WLF

Triple H
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZTysdNaQz4

Some Slots have alternate attires in the cinematic slot for people to swap around if they wish. Also all Evolution attires have a t-shirt on the entrance attire, which obviously can be removed or kept based on peoples preference

hhhcoo2cuq5.jpg
hhhevolutionwdujq.jpg
hhhattitudej5uyl.jpg

Crash Holly

chjgy1e.jpg

Hardcore Holly

Moveset by The Knight
hhymudl.jpg

The Rock

currentrocksazk8.jpg

Hollywood Rock

hollywoodrockfmbyq.jpg

William Regal

regalzullt.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin (97-97)

stonecold125af0.jpg

Stunning Steve Austin

stunninglxxj0.jpg

Stone Cold Steve Austin

scxjz8z.jpg

Kurt Angle

Slot 1ka95z3r.jpg
Slot 2ka21flf0.jpg
Slot 3ka17gaaw.jpg

Matt Hardy

mh1wxrc.jpg

Jeff Hardy

jh09a30.jpg

Tajiri

tajiri2zaj0.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley

bdqwzuy.jpg

D-Von Dudley

ddhhl0z.jpg

Spike Dudley

sdl7x4z.jpg

D'lo Brown

dlbiszte.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUDE!!! I am SO downloading them Dudleys! Are the Hardyz yours as well? I'm gonna follow this topic so I can keep up to date. Excellent work mate. I've been looking for Hardyz and Dudleyz to beef up my Universe tag team division, although after seeing that ECFW Arena, I may just have to add ECW to my weekly shows. Is there any decent old school ECW caws on here/CC?

They'd be his own Hardy Boyz I'm guessing.

mh1jyxy4.jpg

jhj7qjt.jpg

What are the tags for this?

Question for your jeff hardy why didn't you just use the paint tool to create the mesh? it would have been better to use that then using the t shirt (not to mention its really easy to make) that's the only gripe I have with your jeff the dudley look great though don't forget to add d-von tattoo which he got around 200125.jpg

Best Dudleys I've seen on PS3 in a long time :)

Only other attire i personally would have liked to see is the Blood Is Thicker Than Wood version with purple camo from HCTP game instead of the 2003 attire. But thats just a personal preferance.

Really glad you did both the red and blue camo attires though :cool:

Only other attire i personally would have liked to see is the Blood Is Thicker Than Wood version with purple camo from HCTP game instead of the 2003 attire. But thats just a personal preferance.

I thought about that one, but in the end I thought the orange one would look better, for me the 2003 attire was a bonus anyway, my aim was to cover the attitude era and I think I did that with the other 3 attires.

They look really nice, but tell me, are the ECW attires their main/first attires?

The red attire is the first attire, as my universe is based on the attitude roster... and yeah I made the CAWs for myself, selfish I know :P

------

Also, i've had people request their TNA attires, but I've no interest in doing those, I don't watch TNA at all or WWE for that matter (except the odd PPV), hence all my CAWs being set in the Attitude era.

Another thing, It has been pointed out to me that I haven't set Dudleyville as their hometown. I looked and couldn't find it in the list, then assumed it had been removed. Simple change though, apparently it's under Fictional > Dudleyville. Apologies for that.

Archived