Falcon Wrestling Showcase (Update 31/12/12 on page 2)

Alex J Arik

If someone could get me some HD images from CC that would be awesome.

This is my main CAW Alex J Arik who I make every year. He looks a lot like the WWE12 version I made. He is supposed to look like me, but I'm really bad at face morphing, I try to not make him look default. Let me know what you think about his look.

I don't have a capture device so I had to use my Canon. I'll try upload a preview to live soon.

IMG_9551.jpg

Name: Alex J Arik

Hometown: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Years pro: 5

Crowd reaction: Heel

Entrance Music: Dat Beat - Stringer Bell

Finishing move: Gradient Blur (Zack Attack), Ariknophobia (sit out spinebuster)

Favourite moves: TKO, Arik Combination (knee to back neckbreaker combo), Neck Pain (snapmare & big boot combo) & Kingdom cutter (box cutter)

Organisations he's wrestled for: WAW, DBF, UKGC, Falcon Wrestling, GWC & NxT

Championships won:

GWC Champion (1x)

UK Championship (4x)

European Champion (2x)

Falcon Wrestling heavyweight champion (1x)

Falcon Tag Champion (2x) With:

Corpse Anderson (2x)

UK Tag Team Champion (6x) With:

Kuroda (3x)

Joey Hex (2x)

Mike Style (1x)

DBF Tag Champion (1x) With:

Joey Hex (1x)

More Pics

IMG_9553.jpg

IMG_9554.jpg

IMG_9559.jpg

Bio

Arik began his career training at WAW UK where WWE diva Paige was trained. He decided to start training there when he began university in the Norwich area and after seeing the success Paige had gained over in America.

UKGC

Shortly after completing training & after wrestling a few matches at WAW he moved to UKGC where he then began training under the eye of Mike Style a UK wrestler who had began the UKGC academy. It was there that Arik shone and began innovating his move-set. He set out to break away from the mould of what was expected of a light heavyweight. Instead of putting his body at risk he would incorporate various combination moves to his offence.

On the debut show Arik & Mike Style defeated fabled US tag team 'The Heart Breakers' in the main event to obtain the tag team titles. They would hold the titles for 8 months before dropping them to their rivals at the time Matt Meteor & Petey Sampson. After that Arik would go on to win a few more tag belts along side his brother Kuroda. After 3 reigns they disbanded and became bitter rivals who ended up fighting over the UKGC title.

Falcon Wrestling

Arik left for America and joined Donny Falcon's 'Falcon Wrestling. There he won tag team gold again along side former rival Matt Meteor's son Corpse Anderson. They were a formidable team and took down some of the best the US had to offer. Shortly after the team went their separate ways Arik won the Falcon Wrestling heavyweight title and held it for 4 months.

DBF

Arik joined DBF along side Joey Hex, Damien Incubus & Magnus Van Ghalagher in a team called the DI4, this would be Arik's first time wrestling as a hell, he was reported to enjoy the experience of working against the crowd a lot. The team would find success as Hex & Arik would become Tag Champions & Magnus became the company's first ever Heavyweight champion. The team dominated the company for a long time and still work together as a unit in DBF to this day.

GWC

UKGC & Falcon wrestling joined forces to create GWC (global wrestling clash) and were based in America. Arik would find minor success here as he originally started off strong winning the company's main title and held it for 5 months before losing the belt to Sergio Shaw. After that lose Arik failed to capitalise on any of his other opportunities. He entered the 5th annual premiere league (an annual tournament held by Falcon Wrestling) after a failed attempt the year before. This year out of over 30 competitors Arik wound up in the final 8. In a match to finalise the final 6 even though Arik scored enough points to advance he separated his shoulder after being locked in Ryuu Suzuki's 'Barbed wire lock'.

Shoulder injury

After the injury was made public Arik revealed he didn't know how long he would be sidelined for, he was playing up to fans on twitter throughout the injury and even appeared on TV acting as a fan favourite, however we was negotiating with Mikey Style & Donny Falcon to allow him to return as a heel like he had always wanted. After a lot of persuasion they agreed and said that they would all sit down and figure out a plan for his return. Arik would continue to play the face to fans in interviews and on twitter.

The Return

In the finals of the Premiere league between Corpse Anderson & Ryuu Suzuki a masked character jumped the ring with a chair and viciously attacked Corpse Anderson. The masked man then retreated to the top of the ramp and watched as Suzuki locked Corpse in the 'Barbed Wire lock' and was deemed the winner after a dazed referee awoke to see Anderson knocked out. Ryuu retreated the ring with his TV Title in hand and passed the masked man who then entered the ring to a chorus of 'who are ya?' chants. He stood over Corpse and slowly removed his mask and hoodie to finally reveal his face to an eruption of boos. Arik lifted his head and breathed in heavily as if to embrace the hate of the audience for the first time. He grabbed a mic and said "The boys in the back and all of you sitting here tonight haven't known this, but for 5 years you've all been Ariknophobic and if you think different I'll change that... you will fear me." He dropped the mic and left.

CC Keyword: sealsonwheels

I really like this. Only thing I don't like is the color scheme. Personally I think it would look better as a more 'regular' blue, or red as opposed to the aqua/green that it is.

I was actually thinking that earlier, on CC I have a gold/white attire that I really like. I'm thinking of altering the green attire. I might alter it to be a green/purple attire and then make a new third attire. Thank you for the feedback =]

Great caw downloaded him onto my brand and put him on the Indy free agents roster I have made and he won the world title in his first month impressive!!!! Gold and white my fav attire!!!

Brilliant stuff, I love the white and gold attire too, it's what I use when I'm playing online all the time. Need to think of a few better colour combinations. Surprised he won it in a month. Thank you very much =]

• 3 weeks later...

You got any more guys other than Gabriel and Alex? I'm trying to find some more people for my World of Wrestling show, atm it only has 16 people, 8 of them are FXW and different original promotions got 2 guys from each one.

Alex and Gabriel are currently #3 in tag title chase, WEW's Veddi and Vengeance will be facing them to determine the #1 contenders.

I got plenty when I get home ill have 15 more to post up =]

I've also liked reading what my caws are doing in your games so if you download them let me know what's happening with them.

To upload:

Corpse Andersen

Magnus Van Gallagher

Gavin Silva

Tyler Torres

Claudio Perez

Brooklyn Arcade

Troy Dallas

Ryuu Suzuki

Frankie Angel

Johnny Frisco

I have a few more that I'm currently completing but it shouldn't e too long.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_9567_zpsf3e3f9d8.jpg

Name: Ryuu Suzuki

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 230 lbs

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Years pro: 10

Entrance Music: N/A

Finishing move: Spiral Bomb, Barbed wire lock (Batista Bite)

Favourite moves: Repeated chops, brain buster, dragon suplex, Kicks, running senton.

Organisations he's wrestled for: Falcon Wrestling, GWC, JPWU, PWJ, TWL.

Championships won:

JPWU World Champion (2x)

JPWU Death match Champion (2x)

Falcon Internet champion (1x)

TWL Champion (3x)

FWL Premiere League Champion 2012

PWJ Hybrid champion (4x)

IMG_9570_zpsd75bae58.jpg

Name: Magnus Van Gallagher

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 278 lbs

Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland

Years pro: 4

Finishing move: Torture Rack, Backpack Stunner

Favourite moves: Repeated corner lariats, Chokeslam, Burning Hammer,

Organisations he's wrestled for: Falcon Wrestling, DBF

Championships won:

Falcon Wrestling world championship (1x)

DBF World champion (1x)

Falcon Wrestling King of the world tournament (1x)

IMG_9574_zpsa49c61f1.jpg

(I didn't realise until after creating corpse that Johnny Gargano has a finisher and kickpads that use 'You're dead', apologies. I wasn't trying to rip him off or anything.)

Name: Corpse Andersen

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 238 lbs

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Years pro: 3

Crowd reaction: Face

Finishing move: You're Dead, GTS

Favourite moves: Repeated kicks

Organisations he's wrestled for: Falcon Wrestling, GWC, DBF

Championships won:

Falcon Wrestling tag team (2x) with:

Alex J Arik (2x)

IMG_9578_zps43a564cb.jpg

Name: Mikey Marval

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 228 lbs

Hometown: From out of the world

Entrance Music: Pixel Dubstep

Finishing move: Kryptonite crunch, DC Sucks!

Favourite moves: Marval sense, The incredible sweep,

Organisations he's wrestled for: Falcon Wrestling, GWC, GWC Acadamy

Championships won:

Falcon Wrestling Tag champion (2x) with:

Sergio Shaw (2x)

Falcon Wrestling internet champion (1x)

GWC Acadamy champion (3x)

GWC United states champion (2x)

Joey Hex is one of my favourites this year, after learning of Johnny Gargano I wanted to create an attire that was based off of his. Also with 'The Walking Dead' being pretty huge I thought a zombie gimmick would work. 3rd year creating him and I think he will definitely be a long lasting character.

IMG_9579_zpsddd51a7e.jpg

Name: "Dead Sexy' Joey Hex

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 232 lbs

Hometown: Norwich, England

Years pro: 3

Finishing move: Hex Appeal, Hex Drive,

Favourite moves: Hexual Penetration, Brain splitter, Zombie killer

Organisations he's wrestled for: Falcon Wrestling, GWC, UKGC, DBF

Championships won:

UK Tag team champions (2x) with:

Alex J Arik (2x)

DBF Tag team champions (1x) with:

Alex J Arik

Falcon Wrestling internet champion (1x)

GWC european champion (2x)

Claudio is one of my favourites, second year being made. He is a former footballer from spain who wanted to wrestle his ability is still limited due to his lack of experience however he makes up for that with his athletic ability and the use of his exposed knees.

IMG_9582_zps08ccd276.jpg

Name: Claudio Perez

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 211 lbs

Hometown: Valencia, Spain

Years pro: 1

Finishing move: Penalty strike, Diving Knee drop

Favourite moves: Knee Tackle, running high knee, knee strikes

Organisations he's wrestled for: Falcon Wrestling

Championships won: N/A

The Technicolor Dreamboats:

Frankie has always been one of my most unfortunate characters, I love creating him every year but he never seems to do very well at all. His only championship win was almost 5 (actual) years ago where he won the hardcore championship of Falcon Wrestling that year he faced a superstar (whose name I have since forgotten) to a hair vs hair match which he lost. Since then he hasn't been able to catch a break. Hopefully this year he'll win tag team gold.

IMG_9583_zps15e5c4e5.jpg

Name: Frankie Angel (formally Henz Hollywood)

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 218 lbs

Hometown: Hollywood

Finishing move: Standing star press

Favourite moves:

Organisations he's wrestled for: Falcon Wrestling

Championships won:

Falcon Wrestling hardcore champion (1x)

IMG_9585_zps693d4efb.jpg