Patterson and Brisco (stooges) Xbox

sammerato

Hi guys,

My name is Ken and I have been a wrestling fan my entire life (40+ years) and loved every minute of it, my favourite wrestler of all time is Stan Hansen. I know it's not much but I thought I would include the above sentence just to give everyone who reads this a littlle bit of an introduction to myself. It is my first post after all - and speaking of which, I'm feeling a bit nervous about the whole thing.

You see I'm not sure what the procedure for posting here is, if there is a post minumum for requests or if this is unnaceptable for a first post then I apologise in advance and please feel free to delete this message.

I had read all the terms of registration when i initially signed up (I generally read before i agree to something). However that was a few weeks ago, and today when I wanted to re-read them I couldn't seem to find the 'rules' page or whatever it may be called.

Anyway... I wouldn't be asking this if I could make a halfway decent stooge by myself, however I can't for the life of me make face that even somewhat resembles either Gerry Brisco or Pat Patterson. Nor can i find a single CAW of either on the community creation section on Xbox Live.

Keep in mind this is the attitude era versions of the two that i am after, although even CAW's of them early on in their career would be greatly appreciated.

Now I am aware they are probably not the most popular guys of the attitude era, and probably not on many peoples list for 'must have' wrestlers. But for me some of my favourite and most memorable moments were produced by these two classic entertainers (e.g the evening gown match at KOTR 00).

Again, I apologise if making a request like this is inappropriate for a first post or if I have unintentionally broken any rules (or spent too much time rambling).

Any help with the stooges will be a godsend.

Ken

Hi guys,

My name is Ken and I have been a wrestling fan my entire life (40+ years) and loved every minute of it, my favourite wrestler of all time is Stan Hansen. I know it's not much but I thought I would include the above sentence just to give everyone who reads this a littlle bit of an introduction to myself. It is my first post after all - and speaking of which, I'm feeling a bit nervous about the whole thing.

You see I'm not sure what the procedure for posting here is, if there is a post minumum for requests or if this is unnaceptable for a first post then I apologise in advance and please feel free to delete this message.

I had read all the terms of registration when i initially signed up (I generally read before i agree to something). However that was a few weeks ago, and today when I wanted to re-read them I couldn't seem to find the 'rules' page or whatever it may be called.

Anyway... I wouldn't be asking this if I could make a halfway decent stooge by myself, however I can't for the life of me make face that even somewhat resembles either Gerry Brisco or Pat Patterson. Nor can i find a single CAW of either on the community creation section on Xbox Live.

Keep in mind this is the attitude era versions of the two that i am after, although even CAW's of them early on in their career would be greatly appreciated.

Now I am aware they are probably not the most popular guys of the attitude era, and probably not on many peoples list for 'must have' wrestlers. But for me some of my favourite and most memorable moments were produced by these two classic entertainers (e.g the evening gown match at KOTR 00).

Again, I apologise if making a request like this is inappropriate for a first post or if I have unintentionally broken any rules (or spent too much time rambling).

Any help with the stooges will be a godsend.

Ken

I too would love to see these done.

They were a big part of the attitude era and every year they never get made.

Musent forget the match they had against the MSP.

I would love to see these 4 attires

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl3gsm_stone-cold-steve-austin-vs-goldust-raw-4-27-1998_sport?search_algo=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmxyp1_mick-foley-vs-terry-funk-hardcore-match_sport?search_algo=2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhx6mw_stone-cold-steve-austin-vs-vince-mcmahon-raw-is-war-4-13-98_sport?search_algo=2

Archived