nCo: UPDATE 23/01/13 - Ezekiel Jackson upload! - A couple of trons added - Lots of previews inside

nCo

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a project as in you all intend to get every single guy in the roster complete and up'd, or a save style thing like Dyno and Tich are doing?

Also, if you're interested, I'd happily give you my Mason Ryan after it's all finished, it's one less guy to do (Unless you guys want to do your own of course)

If you want to make that to-do list any more scary (ha!), you can add in the stuff I'm working on (and anyone who wants to offer a hand is welcome). I'm reworking 3 of my CaWs from last year, so there'll be a Shane Helms (unless someone has great facial morph tweaks for him, he's probably the only one I'm 100% happy just porting over), the Taz I made with Big Pete, and the Mr. Anderson I made with Archer.

If anyone is interested, in particular, in trying to do a face for Anderson that doesn't need a texture (the morph I used from last year looks like Kenny King without the texture on it), let me know. As it stands, I'm going to try to texture the face again but not the hair this time, since the Ryder/spike hair is pretty solid.

Archived