Brutus Magnus - Updated w/two current attires - UPLOADED to CC 6/18

MST3Claye

Made an update to Magnus with his two recent and current Victory tights. The long black tights with the blue, red, white Victory logo and the short tights with the blue, red, white Magnus logos.

Uploaded to CC. search tags: MST3Claye Magnus

update is mentioned in the description. (older version still up on CC)

magnus-victory1_zps727b37fc.jpg

magnus-victory2_zps82659adc.jpg

mag-f4.jpg

mag-att12a.jpg
mag-att34a.jpg

magjoe.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: Face template I started with was 11. I blame the nose on the same reason The D's Daniels nose is crooked.. To get the height/length it needs plus the nostril height, you're gonna end up with the look of a broken nose with a profile view. :/

ha ha no mean from the front it should look broken...like how the bottom is a bit squint and the bridge looks a lttile to one sde like iin the refs above. it should have a broken look from the front :)

the profile shot looks good from the side with the nose limitations. and if ur using the last template maybe the design on the nose s making it look too straight

I wasn't really sure about doing the short hair style. Unless maybe the design or PTing for it won't be difficult. I've only done PT eyebrows, haven't tried hairstyles/hairlines. Will try that or see which buzzcuts in-game look alright as soon as my PT slots free up. Don't expect any epic hairline PTs like the ones for Punk and Aries in '12. lol

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw the first stages of this I laughed hard because his head looked weird lol but it's getting better each time you edit it. Just make the fixes Pac suggested and it could be spot on. I'm definitely starting to see Magnus more and more with every update.

Archived