Doomsday

Codes.

Ok so say Doomsday comes on Dec,21 2012 what do you do to survive? What do you do about water,food and shelter? How do you plan to defend yourself? What members on Caws.ws would you work with to survive?

Note: This is not to discuss how or if it comes just what you would do if it did.

The thing that's most important is fortification. I just had a bit of a dry-run preparation for such an event during Sandy. 13 days without power. We actually managed quite well with our woodstove and running the generator for water. That's really all that you need. But you need to keep other people from taking what you have. I saw people begin to act pretty different after only two weeks without power, so it's easy to see how things could escalate after longer periods. Food isn't much of a concern for me, as we normally have way more food than we need...but having gas for a generator is. Still, I'm confident that I could live quite comfortably without the framework of society. I don't mind it. It's actually preferable in a lot of ways. I slept more and felt healthier. I also drank less and worked harder. Anyway, I would do whatever I would need to...within the boundaries of my morals. I'd feel no remorse about harming people who would try to steal from me.

I've thought about this in the past. I'd drive up to the bus depot in town, commander a double decker and pick up all my family (apart from my Uncle Freddy cos he's a twat) and find a deserted farm in the middle of nowhere.

I wouldn't try to survive. I would climb on the roof of a tall building, open my arms and look at the sky and yell "COME AT ME, BRO!"

In all seriousness, I wouldn't try to survive unless I have high chances to actually make it somewhere. I don't really understand the big "hype" around it, it's not like we'll be able to tell the story if we're dead.

On another note, I still believe "God" might've been a survivor of another doomsday and with his knowledge of his world he helped rebuild it, but that's a whole different story. *Puts up flaming shields*

Archived