Thanks again pete and that is exactly what i am saying why can't everyone just appreciate each other's art of cawmaking. No matter what that cawmaker which has created something or someone has put their heart into it. Negativity just hurts, it never helps. Please bro don't give up. you are one of the best in the world!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not going add much here but at end of day we all have had our moments here good and bad. I havent always seen eye to eye with D either in the recent past but its all good.. Though I remember a few debates we have had but important thing is if you hear something you don't like just take it in the chin and see if theres something you can work on the caw with the negative comment. Rest on you I don't mind Ds comment for some time now at least it's gives an idea of what needs tweaking. It is a hobby you enjoy why stop? Well take care

Negativity just hurts, it never helps.

Just wanted to say d you are an asshole. I now hate you and think that you are the absolute biggest douchebag I have ever met here. Weren't you already banned for this. You are the problem, and the one who could not handle him trying to help you. Now your little butt friends are bothering him to where he wants to quit. Not for fake for real and I am trying to talk him out of it. So d and all your butt friends STAY OUT OF HIS TOPICS B*TCH. AND F*CK YOU.

Just sayin'.

Bobby, please heed my advise...take everything with a pinch of salt, you make caws because you enjoy it and primarily because you want to improve your own game. If other people enjoy them then that's great and you should enjoy that...if people dis the stuff you make then that's their problem...rise above them, take a breath and either reply in a calm dignified manner or even better put them on your ignore list. A lot of folk obviously enjoy your creations and you enjoy making them, i've had my fair share of critics in the past and ya know what, if they're valid criticisms i'll take it on the chin...if they're chatting shit (in my view) i just laugh and get on with it. I hope ya stick around and learn to take things less personal, end of the day this is just a game and you're one of the people trying to make it better for yourself and others.

Do you not understand english? GET OUT JACKASS. I'm 31 and alot more wealthy and intelligent than you I guarantee it asshole so GET OUT.

You're 31? Thank God the world is gonna' end soon.

GO AWAY, stop insulting me or I am reporting you.

Number of insults I have thrown at you: 1 (alluding to the fact that you might be 12 based on your posts)

Number of insults from you: 6 (including: bitch, douchebag, jackass and 'f*ck you')

Good luck with that.

honestly from outside point of view..bobby d does take offense to things very easily and has an ego. while D has an ego as well...bobby's caws are very pedestrian compared to D's.

while being a good caw maker is not something you should have an ego over, i can see why D would get mad at what bobby said about his christopher daniels...it did NOT look like bobby was "trying to help" D..it looked like a "mine is better" situation.

just my 2 cents.

Can a mod just lock this up please? If Bobby wants to come back and CAW again (which I hope he does), he can just open a new topic. Leaving this open for everyone to trade barbs isn't gonna' help.

Yeah, I just think Bobby needs some time away from this site... come back and let me see how that Homicide is looking. That fork shirt is one of my all time favorite wrestling shirts. Love it. I think he will nail the face eventually too.

Can a mod just lock this up please? If Bobby wants to come back and CAW again (which I hope he does), he can just open a new topic. Leaving this open for everyone to trade barbs isn't gonna' help.

Birdman you're probably one of the youngest to post on this thread yet those are the wisest words i've read.

Archived