• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is a good start on Homicide... the tats and paint tools are especially good. He is a hard dude to capture...like really hard... I don't think anyone has quite nailed him yet... some of that was due to lack of skin tone options the last couple years... but its mostly due to the fact this guy looks like two different guys. Sometimes he looks African American with darker skin and a thicker nose and other times he looks like a Puerto Rican with light skin and a tiny nose.

I would say make the nose smaller and lighten the skin tone on this.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080708233446/prowrestling/images/2/2c/Homicide.jpg

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/140/213043-nelsonerazo_large.jpg

You can see in those shots his nose is actually pretty small. Though it looks much bigger in some shots.

I also think his mouth width needs to be decreased.

Awesome Roderick and Callihan, dude. The rest I don't know too well enough to critique, looks-wise. Was almost trained by Truth Martini years ago, but Michigan was too damn far for someone without a car. lol. If anything, Homicide looks amazing as well, but something about the face is not quite spot-on yet, but closer than I think I've seen almost anyone get. :cool:

Awesome Roderick and Callihan, dude. The rest I don't know too well enough to critique, looks-wise. Was almost trained by Truth Martini years ago, but Michigan was too damn far for someone without a car. lol. If anything, Homicide looks amazing as well, but something about the face is not quite spot-on yet, but closer than I think I've seen almost anyone get. :cool:

whoppa' as we say!

I saw "Strong Style" tagged and was disappointed when I came here and saw no actual NJPW wrestlers. ;<

Having said that, I've been waiting for a quality Homicide!!!

Really digging a lot of your CAWs. Callihan's hair designs are solid.

there is american strong style to maybe u should look it up b4 acting like i dont know what im talking about (iwa,roh,pwg,

DAVEY RICHARDS AMERICAN STRONG STYLE

but i am also glad u like them they should be up soon

elgin is thick but hes not fat any more

I'm well aware of what "American" (in quotations) Strong Style is. It's a bullshti term coined by (usually) indy guys who wrestled a few New Japan matches. Usually misused by the same ignoramuses who think that all stiff Japanese pro-wrestling is "Strong Style."

Nobody is atacking you, Lol.

Settle down, guy.

EDIT: Wait, just to be clear. In the above post are you acknowledging that there are no Strong Style CAWS in this topic, but instead "American Strong Style" Indy guys? :X

I'm well aware of what "American" (in quotations) Strong Style is. It's a bullshti term coined by (usually) indy guys who wrestled a few New Japan matches. Usually misused by the same ignoramuses who think that all stiff Japanese pro-wrestling is "Strong Style."

Settle down, guy.

EDIT: Wait, just to be clear. In the above post are you acknowledging that there are no Strong Style CAWS in this topic, but instead "American Strong Style" Indy guys? :X

just to be clear i insulted me another topic and now jump in here like u know what ur talking about i am a fan of american strong style made famous by guys like homicide, joe, punk, rodderick and is a term takin from japan describe the type of wrestling

and here in america we dont call it american strong style because we are american. ur not insulting me when ive been watching wrestling since u where in pampers and its people like u who make me hate making caws because u judge and have never made one ur self

Oh yeah ignoramus is u, it says bobby de neiro's indy topic not njpw topic correct

And the term american strong style came from soma joes family after they opened the first njpw dojo in america

Settle down, guy.

just to be clear i insulted me another topic and now jump in here like u know what ur talking about i am a fan of american strong style made famous by guys like homicide, joe, punk, rodderick and is a term takin from japan describe the type of wrestling

and here in america we dont call it american strong style because we are american. ur not insulting me when ive been watching wrestling since u where in pampers and its people like u who make me hate making caws because u judge and have never made one ur self

Oh yeah ignoramus is u, it says bobby de neiro's indy topic not njpw topic correct

And the term american strong style came from soma joes family after they opened the first njpw dojo in america

He wasn't attacking you... Sit the f**k down.

Shattered! what the f*cks it got to do with you?

It was a joke.... over the years people on this forum have got more and more anal, no one can say anything anymore without being called out in it.

shattered u r so unoriginal u tried ripping me off all year so far and now ur sh*t u do u man dont worry about ripping me off

Shattered! what the f*cks it got to do with you?

It was a joke.... over the years people on this forum have got more and more anal, no one can say anything anymore without being called out in it.

shattered u r so unoriginal u tried ripping me off all year so far and now ur sh*t u do u man dont worry about ripping me off

How have I ripped you off all year? I've released one CAW.

Bobby nothing against you personally because you can be a very nice guy! But since 13 was released and near the end of your WWE 12 run you have not been able to take a joke. First it was with the Cawctionairy with Pete and your D-Bry and New Jack, and you're starting Flame Wars in your topics and in D's Christopher Daniels. For you to keep your name known in the Cawing world I say just continue what you do and move on.

Hmmmm I don't like this caw maker on caw maker beef brewing...I say you settle it in a caw-laboration on Ryan Taylor...and we'll all win in the end hahaha but anyways bobby de I love the Callihan death machine caw...will you be making a DUF attire as well?!?

Bobby nothing against you personally because you can be a very nice guy! But since 13 was released and near the end of your WWE 12 run you have not been able to take a joke. First it was with the Cawctionairy with Pete and your D-Bry and New Jack, and you're starting Flame Wars in your topics and in D's Christopher Daniels. For you to keep your name known in the Cawing world I say just continue what you do and move on.

i was tryin to help d was not starting shit he took it offensive shattered the day b4 he released elgins face i asked him if he was making roddy and i would make elgin and my bro truth the next day shatterd posts faces of elgin and steen

i was tryin to help d was not starting shit he took it offensive shattered the day b4 he released elgins face i asked him if he was making roddy and i would make elgin and my bro truth the next day shatterd posts faces of elgin and steen

Because I was converting my Strong from 12 anyway so I was messing about seeing if Elgin was a hard guy to capture, then before I know it I've got a decent face out of it, I am aloud to make who I want, it's a video game. People like variety you know..

Plus I didn't even say yes to the collab, and once again I made Steen because I wanted to make Steen because he's someone I've never tried before.

Grow up Bobby, it's a god damn video game.

Archived