• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I grabbed Elgin and Strong and they look great in game. I will get Truth later after I free up some spots... I need THQ to release a dlc pack that extends the 50 CAW spots to 100.

i got a usb so i cn only play with 50 at once but allows me 100 2 diferent rosters

Can't you also use the cloud save for an additional 50 slots? That would be 150, but 3 different saves.

i got a usb so i cn only play with 50 at once but allows me 100 2 diferent rosters

Looks like I'll finally be getting some use out of my USB. Now I'll be downloading Truth for sure.

Can't you also use the cloud save for an additional 50 slots? That would be 150, but 3 different saves.

I've never used the cloud save for anything... but 150 would be a good thing.

Hey bobby,random off topic convo, but download ur Briscoes & in game after entrance Jay turns into a default character!? Did you have any probs in game or is it just me?

This happened to me, even last year. Usually if I rebooted it fixed itself. If not, I would go into edit the caw and just change the menu screen pose and then resave it and it fixed itself

Archived