Motor City Machine Guns by Mr. Kite - UPDATE 11/15 - Sabin Update, Shelley Preview

Mr. Kite

This is my first CAW for WWE '13. I'm going to say it's early and everything, but that mostly means I'm insecure about it. I worked pretty hard on it, and I think I like it. Just try to be easy, I'm not too good at this in the first place. :P

Update - 11/15

- Facial Tweaks

- Shelley Preview

Alex Shelley

20121115_162419.jpg20121115_162434.jpg

Chris Sabin

20121115_162640.jpg20121115_162655.jpg

Nice update. I've got a few suggestions, but this is shaping up nicely. I hope you make Shelley too. :cool:

-Increase cranium height a bit

-Increase eyebrow angle by about 5

-Increase nostril height, as the nose is looking overly thin in that profile shot

-Decrease cheek size some

Cheers for suggestions, and I already have a Shelly in the works. ;) If there is anyone willing to do some attires for these, let me know. I could really use them.

Update: Added Shelley. I wasn't sure about what hair to use, so I chose this one. I don't know why that one pic is larger, it may just be photobucket being slow. And I have the day off work today so that's why updates are faster.

Shelley looks pretty good. It's kinda off-putting that you used the same skin and eyebrows for both of them. I think skin 1 is more fitting for Shelley. You should also do custom brows. None of the in-game options are right for him.

I was going back and forth on skin 1 and 10 for Shelley and I guess I just went with this. I'll look into the other one. As for the brows, I'm not sure how to do custom ones as I'm not very CAW savvy quite yet.

@Shock, if you like them, maybe you could use the faces for your IMPACT topic and maybe do attires? That's the only way I can see attires getting done, lol.

haha i always falter at attires for these two. get one done and then i give up. its usually an old sabin attire as always liked hm more then shelley haha. and at the moment onlt focusing on the top tna guys currently in the company. when i start making multiple saves and have a tna only save i will maybe make attres for these two...but im kinda hoping someone will make them long before that lol

Sabin looks great, but yeah, he does look a bit old in the eyes. I can definitely appreciate how hard he is to capture.

Shelley's looking good, too. There's something a bit off, but I can't pin it down. It might be the skin. I think his beard could be thicker, too.

And maybe ask Aj for Sabin and Shelley textures?

• 1 month later...

Archived