Robbie E & Robbie T "Nothing looks better than Sweaters, Bro!" UPLOADED to LIVE/.CAS!

HotavioH™

Crappy Pics... Same old Sh*t.... Well, Got an EasyCap, isn't that Good but is useful, Bro"

"The Jersey Shore"

Robbie E

(Uploaded) - Tags: Robbie E, HotavioH, Shore (or check Status Upload Content)

By HotavioH

2ns1dee.jpg

Robbie T

(Uploaded) - Tags: Robbie T, HotavioH, Dr. Vries (or check Status Upload Content)

By HotavioH and Dr.Vries

16l253.jpg

(Ps.: Was planned do 4 In-Ring Attires, however the PT's got lost, and was only possible to save the Entrances PaintTool's. So decided to Do 2 In-Ring and 2Managers Attires. Sorry)

.CAS Files to Download

http://www.mediafire...3enrfhsv22x6rm3

Entrance Video

Credits.:
.OriensHate for the 43 PT pack fixing.

.Dr. Vries for the Face Morphing.

.Status for Upload the Caws.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The green attire needs to be fixed it's sort of a washed out light green. Also I'm kind of curious how you managed to do the sweater. I noticed you didn't make the logos on his boots.(He never worn the silver with the green attire but, he wore it with the other 3.)

Green ref:

rrmqv6.jpg He also stopped wearing the sunglasses bro.

The green attire needs to be fixed it's sort of a washed out light green. Also I'm kind of curious how you managed to do the sweater. I noticed you didn't make the logos on his boots.(He never worn the silver with the green attire but, he wore it with the other 3.)

Green ref:

rrmqv6.jpg He also stopped wearing the sunglasses bro.

Thanks for that, Bro". The color will be changed. The logos.... I'm out of layers. The Sunglasses.... Will Still because looks flawless in-game.

Are you serious?? It's been a while since this one, Bro.. I like the eyebrows on this one, and the sweaters!!! The only thing that's bugging me about this is the dark area between the eyes and the eyebrows close to the nose. I forget off hand if there's eye makeup that will go over that section or if the white facepaint (using skin color and transparency) would do the trick. Nice to see this one is still around and not forgotten!

Are you serious?? It's been a while since this one, Bro.. I like the eyebrows on this one, and the sweaters!!! The only thing that's bugging me about this is the dark area between the eyes and the eyebrows close to the nose. I forget off hand if there's eye makeup that will go over that section or if the white facepaint (using skin color and transparency) would do the trick. Nice to see this one is still around and not forgotten!

The dark area is bothering me too.... But there's no more layers in 2Attires... So probably may still, Bro"

Archived