ultimate-savage

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and it's pissing me off getting disconnected as a match starts which counts as a stupid "loss".

I have added more to Moloch tattoo wise. It is now coming down his chest just like his back to make it look more like a tribal armour of ink over the top half of his body.

UPDATED PICTURE ON FIRST POST..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't like the use of all these standart designs, it makes him look a bit generic. Maybe you should sit down with a nice trunks design, it would make a world of difference.

I do like the morphing though, the body morphing is really good, he looks like a tank. I also think below that facepaint is really good face morph. Nice :)

savage truly showed that you don't need textures and paint tool to make a caw look totally awesome which is what he did. To anyone who who don't like caw's made with out textures and using in game designs should simply not download him. Just my humble opinion by the way.

Agreed. This is my first year I have started making CAW's. Mine are simple and I use a lot of in game designs. It's how you present the designs or where you put them that make the CAW's still look good. I just like to have fun and be as creative as I can be with mine. I think they look awesome because I created them how I wanted. Everyone is different in how they make their CAW's.

Thanks guys for the great comments! I really appreciate them!

I have been trying to upload my final version of Moloch for ages now but the servers just keep cutting me off. I don't even have any downloaded content in my creations now as they won't allow me to play online if I have any downloaded content in my caws.

Thanks again for your great comments

Well I like to create "characters". Like The Undertaker, Kane, Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior etc ect... I wanted Moloch to fit in with these guys but in a serious way and not a stupid cartoon character type of way that would be tossed out of the WWE (or wrestling altogether...) within a few weeks.

Personally. I see the character as the next Phenom. As a character that will stand the test of time and battle. There is a storyline behind the character to give it what it needs to "breath".

• 2 months later...

Basically. Playing around with the name Morloch, the mythical creatures that live underground, I originally come up with the name 'Molock' first. But since I wanted to stick close the the mythical creatures and their living underground myths, I altered the name to Moloch. Giving him the first tag name "The Subterranean Terror".

So his basic storyline is that he is the strongest of subterranean tribe. Seeking new challenges and battles. He is the champion of the subterranean world and wants to be champion beyond it. But it's the challenge and battle that drives him.

WWE is lacking "characters". Moloch is definitely a character.

Moloch, my flagship CAW returns to kick some ass in WWE 13.

You all seemed to like my WWE 12 version, so I recreated him near like for like for this game. With a few added details to make it stand out from last years version.

UPDATED PICTURE OF MOLOCH:

DSC_0146.jpg

Can be downloaded from the Community Creations!

Moloch1.jpg

Moloch2.jpg

Moloch3.jpg

Moloch5.jpg

Undertaker succumbs to the mighty Moloch.

Moloch4.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

MEN,THAT'S A BADASS.

Archived